PDA

View Full Version : I bought a BiGHA!!

Lorenzo L Love
November 21st 03, 11:58 PM
Well, after my welfare checks finally cleared I decided to see what
all the hubbub was about and bought a BiGHA for $3,000. I had to give
up the rights to my half of the trailer and pawn my dentures, but let
me tell you, it's worth every penny!

The bike is amazing. 50 lbs sounds heavy, but when added to my 350
lbs you can hardly notice the difference between this and a bike half
its weight.

Well, I'd love to tell you more, but I'm off to ride my BiGHA! Who
knows - I may even get a haircut + beard trim today.

P.S. Did you know cats are actually our distant relatives? Amazing,
but true. Read my site for more details!

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"We recognize, however dimly, that greater efficiency, ease, and
security may come at a substantial price in freedom, that law and
order
can be a doublethink version of oppression, that individual liberties
surrendered for whatever good reason are freedom lost."
Walter Cronkite, in the preface to the 1984 edition of
1984

Guess Who I Am
November 22nd 03, 12:01 AM
you fool
Thank you Earl
GRR,RANS V2
Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

a&b
November 22nd 03, 12:31 AM
I was thinking what a dick, but fool works too..

Guess Who I Am wrote:

> you fool
> Thank you Earl
> GRR,RANS V2
> Ti Rush,Ti Pursuit

Lorenzo L. Love
November 22nd 03, 12:40 AM
Lorenzo L Love wrote:

> Well, after my welfare checks finally cleared I decided to see what
> all the hubbub was about and bought a BiGHA for $3,000. I had to give
> up the rights to my half of the trailer and pawn my dentures, but let
> me tell you, it's worth every penny!
>
> The bike is amazing. 50 lbs sounds heavy, but when added to my 350
> lbs you can hardly notice the difference between this and a bike half
> its weight.
>
> Well, I'd love to tell you more, but I'm off to ride my BiGHA! Who
> knows - I may even get a haircut + beard trim today.
>
> P.S. Did you know cats are actually our distant relatives? Amazing,
> but true. Read my site for more details!
>
> Lorenzo L. Love
> http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove
>
> "We recognize, however dimly, that greater efficiency, ease, and
> security may come at a substantial price in freedom, that law and
> order
> can be a doublethink version of oppression, that individual liberties
> surrendered for whatever good reason are freedom lost."
> Walter Cronkite, in the preface to the 1984 edition of
> 1984

Let us wonder what sad pathetic little loser forged this.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about
other people."
Virginia Woolf (1882-1941).

Joao de Souza
November 22nd 03, 02:22 AM
Lorenzo L Love wrote:
(clip)

Lawrence Turner? Or is your name TJ Theismen? Whatever your name, I'm
sorry to tell you, but your two computers have static addresess
(65.125.99.194 and 12.203.48.42), that are stamped in the headers of all
your messages.

I'm not a fan of the bigha either, but seriously...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home