PDA

View Full Version : Cyclist speaks out over killed pedestrian in London

Alycidon
March 12th 16, 10:05 AM
QUOTE:
"John Richardson, a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what happened after the crash. He told the Wimbledon Guardian: "When I got to the scene of the collision there was (sic) some ambulances and police cars and a bus at an angle half in the bus lane, half out.

"I would normally have cycled past but I know several people that use that route on their journey so stopped to see if it was one of them." He said he also thought the person involved in the crash was a woman."

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/14337403.Pedestrian_dead_after_bus_crash_in_London _Road__Mitcham/?ref=ar

jnugent
March 12th 16, 02:56 PM
On 12/03/2016 10:05, Alycidon wrote:

> QUOTE:
> "John Richardson, a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what happened after the crash. He told the Wimbledon Guardian: "When I got to the scene of the collision there was (sic) some ambulances and police cars and a bus at an angle half in the bus lane, half out.
> "I would normally have cycled past but I know several people that use that route on their journey so stopped to see if it was one of them." He said he also thought the person involved in the crash was a woman."
> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/14337403.Pedestrian_dead_after_bus_crash_in_London _Road__Mitcham/?ref=ar

"a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what
happened after the crash"

And?

Alycidon
March 12th 16, 03:05 PM
On Saturday, 12 March 2016 10:05:51 UTC, Alycidon wrote:
> QUOTE:
Marta Trepto 7:38pm Fri 11 Mar 16

"I knew the woman very well, she worked in a nearby shop, opposite the library. She was running late to work, didn't have time to wait for the lights so she ran across the road.

Unfortunately she didnt see the bud (sic) coming, she has 3 children which go to Bond primary school. I would always ask her how she was. She was such a nice woman. R.I.P"

John Smith[_7_]
March 13th 16, 10:55 AM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 12/03/2016 10:05, Alycidon wrote:
>
>> QUOTE:
>> "John Richardson, a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what happened after the crash. He told the Wimbledon Guardian: "When I got to the scene of the collision there was (sic) some ambulances and police cars and a bus at an angle half in the bus lane, half out.
>> "I would normally have cycled past but I know several people that use that route on their journey so stopped to see if it was one of them." He said he also thought the person involved in the crash was a woman."
>> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/14337403.Pedestrian_dead_after_bus_crash_in_London _Road__Mitcham/?ref=ar
>
> "a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what
> happened after the crash"
>
> And?

I can see that I was wrong about the merits of smashing your legs with a
a baseball bat.

A shotgun blast to the legs would be much more appropriate.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Tom Crispin[_5_]
March 13th 16, 11:23 AM
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 10:05:51 AM UTC, Alycidon wrote:
> QUOTE:
> "John Richardson, a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what happened after the crash. He told the Wimbledon Guardian: "When I got to the scene of the collision there was (sic) some ambulances and police cars and a bus at an angle half in the bus lane, half out.
>
> "I would normally have cycled past but I know several people that use that route on their journey so stopped to see if it was one of them." He said he also thought the person involved in the crash was a woman."
>
> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/14337403.Pedestrian_dead_after_bus_crash_in_London _Road__Mitcham/?ref=ar

=====Quote=====
So terrible what's happened in Mitcham outside my house. This fog is dangerous man
=====/Quote=====

It is not the fog that is dangerous: it is the speed at which motorists drive in the fog that is dangerous.

jnugent
March 13th 16, 01:53 PM
On 13/03/2016 10:55, John Smith wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:
>> On 12/03/2016 10:05, Alycidon wrote:
>>
>>> QUOTE:
>>> "John Richardson, a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what happened after the crash. He told the Wimbledon Guardian: "When I got to the scene of the collision there was (sic) some ambulances and police cars and a bus at an angle half in the bus lane, half out.
>>> "I would normally have cycled past but I know several people that use that route on their journey so stopped to see if it was one of them." He said he also thought the person involved in the crash was a woman."
>>> http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/14337403.Pedestrian_dead_after_bus_crash_in_London _Road__Mitcham/?ref=ar
>>
>> "a cyclist who travels to work in London by bike everyday saw what
>> happened after the crash"
>>
>> And?
>
> I can see that I was wrong about the merits of smashing your legs with a
> a baseball bat.
>
> A shotgun blast to the legs would be much more appropriate.

Yours must be a very sad life.

Certainly for those around you, perhaps even for you too.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home