PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive driver has an epiphany

Alycidon
March 13th 16, 09:21 AM
Quote:
"I have a very strong sense of right and wrong on the road: My wife calls me "the traffic czar." Had I been so empowered, many, many drivers would have had their licenses suspended (or revoked) even for minor transgressions. My attitude (and practice) toward bicycle riders, to the extent that I thought about them at all, was to get past them as quickly as possible.

But then I became one. All of a sudden, I actually thought about cyclists. I had major new insights into how car drivers should accommodate cyclists, especially when I saw and experienced how drivers dealt with me, the cyclist.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home