PDA

View Full Version : Child injured by careless old biddy

Alycidon
March 18th 16, 10:13 AM
Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
QUOTE:
"A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.

Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.

Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to police."

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/

jnugent
March 18th 16, 12:32 PM
On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:

> Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
> QUOTE:
> "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
>
> Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
>
> Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to police."
>
> http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/

Oh, the irony.

Tony Dragon
March 18th 16, 11:35 PM
On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:
> Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
> QUOTE:
> "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
>
> Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
>
> Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to police."
>
> http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/

So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by a
cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the sense
to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.

---

jnugent
March 19th 16, 12:00 AM
On 18/03/2016 23:35, Tony Dragon wrote:
> On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:
>> Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
>> QUOTE:
>> "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre.
>> Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
>>
>> Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a
>> bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
>>
>> Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have
>> been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to
>> police."
>>
>> http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/
>>

> So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by a
> cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the sense
> to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.

You won't be able to shame him into apology, if that's what you thought.

Tony Dragon
March 19th 16, 12:20 AM
On 19/03/2016 00:00, JNugent wrote:
> On 18/03/2016 23:35, Tony Dragon wrote:
>> On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:
>>> Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
>>> QUOTE:
>>> "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre.
>>> Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
>>>
>>> Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a
>>> bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
>>>
>>> Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have
>>> been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to
>>> police."
>>>
>>> http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/
>>>

>> So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by a
>> cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the sense
>> to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.
>
> You won't be able to shame him into apology, if that's what you thought.

It would be easier to kit fog.

---

Alycidon
March 19th 16, 06:09 AM
On Friday, 18 March 2016 23:35:27 UTC, Tony Dragon wrote:
> On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:
> > Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
> > QUOTE:
> > "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
> >
> > Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
> >
> > Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to police."
> >
> > http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/
> >

> So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by a
> cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the sense
> to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.

It was a CHILD for heaven's sake, not an out of control bin lorry with a banned driver at the wheel killing people.

jnugent
March 19th 16, 01:38 PM
On 19/03/2016 06:09, Alycidon wrote:

> On Friday, 18 March 2016 23:35:27 UTC, Tony Dragon wrote:
>> On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:

>>> Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
>>> QUOTE:
>>> "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
>
>>> Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
>>> Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to police."
>>> http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/
>
>> So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by a
>> cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the sense
>> to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.
>
> It was a CHILD for heaven's sake,

A "teenager" (as reported) would probably not thank you for describing
him thus.

Your attempted implication that this was a small child on a fairy cycle
is pathetic.

> not an out of control bin lorry with a banned driver at the wheel killing people.

What is the purpose of a footway?

Tony Dragon
March 19th 16, 04:04 PM
On 19/03/2016 06:09, Alycidon wrote:
> On Friday, 18 March 2016 23:35:27 UTC, Tony Dragon wrote:
>> On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:
>>> Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
>>> QUOTE:
>>> "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at 4.20pm.
>>>
>>> Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
>>>
>>> Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15, have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment, according to police."
>>>
>>> http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/
>>>

>> So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by a
>> cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the sense
>> to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.
>
> It was a CHILD for heaven's sake, not an out of control bin lorry with a banned driver at the wheel killing people.

It was a "14 or 15" year old illegally cycling on the footway in a
dangerous manner that caused injury to an elder lady, while showing no
consideration to other road users.
Trying to compare him to a bin lorry driver does not work, there was no
truck driver there driving on the footway.

---

Rob Morley
March 19th 16, 07:52 PM
On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 23:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
Alycidon > wrote:

> On Friday, 18 March 2016 23:35:27 UTC, Tony Dragon wrote:
> > On 18/03/2016 10:13, Alycidon wrote:
> > > Stepped off a bus without looking and hit a child.
> > > QUOTE:
> > > "A teenage boy has been injured in an accident in the city
> > > centre. Police and paramedics were called to Exeter Street at
> > > 4.20pm.
> > >
> > > Police say the woman, believed to be in her seventies, stepped
> > > off a bus and was hit by a cyclist on the pavement.
> > >
> > > Both the woman and the cyclist, believed to be aged 14 or 15,
> > > have been taken to Salisbury District Hospital for treatment,
> > > according to police."
> > >
> > > http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/14352149.Woman_in_hospital_after_accident_in_city_ centre/
> > >

> > So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by
> > a cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the
> > sense to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.
>
> It was a CHILD for heaven's sake, not an out of control bin lorry
> with a banned driver at the wheel killing people.

A teenager - he shouldn't be riding on pavements. I sometimes ask them
if their mum won't let them ride on the road. If you do ride where it's
not permitted at least show some awareness and consideration for other
users of the space.

Mr Pounder Esquire
March 19th 16, 08:24 PM
Rob Morley wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 23:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
> Alycidon > wrote:

>>> So the pedestrian/bus user stepped onto the footway and was hit by
>>> a cyclist who was cycling on the footway and did not even have the
>>> sense to work out that people got off buses at bus stops.
>>
>> It was a CHILD for heaven's sake, not an out of control bin lorry
>> with a banned driver at the wheel killing people.
>>
> A teenager - he shouldn't be riding on pavements. I sometimes ask
> them if their mum won't let them ride on the road. If you do ride
> where it's not permitted at least show some awareness and
> consideration for other users of the space.

The weed smoking, unemployed, thick as pig **** 30 year cycling pillock who
lives door to me once informed me that it was lawful to cycle on the
footpath up to the age of 18.
When I told him otherwise, he said that he had "rescinded" the law.
Why are all cyclists intensely stupid?

Peter Keller[_3_]
March 20th 16, 09:28 AM
On 20.03.2016 09:24, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Rob Morley wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 23:09:14 -0700 (PDT)
>> Alycidon > wrote:

>>> It was a CHILD for heaven's sake, not an out of control bin lorry
>>> with a banned driver at the wheel killing people.
>>>
>> A teenager - he shouldn't be riding on pavements. I sometimes ask
>> them if their mum won't let them ride on the road. If you do ride
>> where it's not permitted at least show some awareness and
>> consideration for other users of the space.
>
> The weed smoking, unemployed, thick as pig **** 30 year cycling pillock who
> lives door to me once informed me that it was lawful to cycle on the
> footpath up to the age of 18.
> When I told him otherwise, he said that he had "rescinded" the law.
> Why are all cyclists intensely stupid?

Arrogant ****.
What makes you think that a "weed smoking, unemployed, thick as pig ****
30 year cycling pillock who lives next door to you" is "all cyclists"?
Besides it is a very great honour and compliment to be labelled
Intensely stupid" by you. Especially by you.

And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what you think of ****ing bicyclists.
And because it is you who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home