PDA

View Full Version : All Green Traffic Light Phases

Simon Jester
March 22nd 16, 09:06 PM
This morning at a light controlled junction the light turned green for me.
Several seconds later cars were still entering the junction from my right
Obviously their light was also green because the alternative scenario is unthinkable.
Why do local authorities allow this?

Alycidon
March 22nd 16, 09:19 PM
On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 21:06:39 UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
> This morning at a light controlled junction the light turned green for me.
> Several seconds later cars were still entering the junction from my right
> Obviously their light was also green because the alternative scenario is unthinkable.
> Why do local authorities allow this?

Not possible - everyone knows drivers don't jump red lights as they have plates, licences and training.

https://youtu.be/SMIEB29KTgU

Simon Jester
March 22nd 16, 09:43 PM
On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 9:19:38 PM UTC, Alycidon wrote:
> On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 21:06:39 UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
> > This morning at a light controlled junction the light turned green for me.
> > Several seconds later cars were still entering the junction from my right
> > Obviously their light was also green because the alternative scenario is unthinkable.
> > Why do local authorities allow this?
>
> Not possible - everyone knows drivers don't jump red lights as they have plates, licences and training.
>
> https://youtu.be/SMIEB29KTgU

Precisely the point.
My light was green and the drivers entering the junction from my right must have a green light also.
There is no way a motorists would jump a red light, only cyclists do that.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
March 23rd 16, 03:16 PM
Simon Jester > wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 9:19:38 PM UTC, Alycidon wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 21:06:39 UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

>> > This morning at a light controlled junction the light turned green for
>> > me. Several seconds later cars were still entering the junction from
>> > my right Obviously their light was also green because the alternative
>> > scenario is unthinkable. Why do local authorities allow this?

>> Not possible - everyone knows drivers don't jump red lights as they have
>> plates, licences and training.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/SMIEB29KTgU

> Precisely the point. My light was green and the drivers entering the
> junction from my right must have a green light also. There is no way a
> motorists would jump a red light, only cyclists do that.

The petrolhead trolls are rather quiet.........

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

jnugent
March 24th 16, 11:29 AM
On 23/03/2016 15:16, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

> Simon Jester > wrote:

>>> Not possible - everyone knows drivers don't jump red lights as they have
>>> plates, licences and training.

>>> https://youtu.be/SMIEB29KTgU

>> Precisely the point. My light was green and the drivers entering the
>> junction from my right must have a green light also. There is no way a
>> motorists would jump a red light, only cyclists do that.

> The petrolhead trolls are rather quiet.........

I'll tell you a story
About Jack a Nory,
And now my story's begun;

I'll tell you another
About Jack and his brother,
And now my story's done.

Simon Jester
March 24th 16, 06:34 PM
On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 3:04:47 AM UTC, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

> The petrolhead trolls are rather quiet.........

'They don't like it up 'em Captain Mainwaring.'

Simon Jester
March 24th 16, 06:37 PM
On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 11:30:06 AM UTC, JNugent wrote:
> On 23/03/2016 15:16, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>

> > The petrolhead trolls are rather quiet.........
>
> I'll tell you a story
> About Jack a Nory,
> And now my story's begun;
>
> I'll tell you another
> About Jack and his brother,
> And now my story's done.

How is the weather in South Australia?
I have never been that fond of Oysters myself.

jnugent
March 24th 16, 06:38 PM
On 24/03/2016 18:37, Simon Jester wrote:

> On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 11:30:06 AM UTC, JNugent wrote:
>> On 23/03/2016 15:16, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

>>> The petrolhead trolls are rather quiet.........

>> I'll tell you a story
>> About Jack a Nory,
>> And now my story's begun;

>> I'll tell you another
>> About Jack and his brother,
>> And now my story's done.

> How is the weather in South Australia?
> I have never been that fond of Oysters myself.

If that's how you choose to respond, fair enough.

Simon Jester
March 24th 16, 07:58 PM
On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 6:38:40 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:

> > How is the weather in South Australia?
> > I have never been that fond of Oysters myself.
>
> If that's how you choose to respond, fair enough.

If you chose to deny you are in Denial, fair enough.

Nuyts Archipelago seems so appropriate.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
March 25th 16, 08:28 PM

Consider yourself fortunate you're still alive to troll, you pile of ****.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
March 25th 16, 08:31 PM
On 25/03/2016 20:28, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> How is the weather in South Australia?
>>> I have never been that fond of Oysters myself.
>>
>> If that's how you choose to respond, fair enough.
>
> Consider yourself fortunate you're still alive to troll, you pile of ****.

I'll tell you a story
About Jack a Nory...

Google