PDA

View Full Version : Idiot driver trapped in level crossing - VIDEO

Alycidon
March 29th 16, 12:40 PM
Cyclist waited for lights to go out as idiot driver tries to escape.
QUOTE:
"This is the terrifying moment a car gets trapped inside a level crossing as a train approaches.

The incident happened at Enfield Lock in London just seconds before a train stormed past.

Luckily, for the woman in the trapped car, the gates opened just in time. But a daring cyclist also used it as an opportunity to get to the other side of the barriers."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513615/Terrifying-moment-car-gets-trapped-INSIDE-level-crossing-train-approaches.html#ixzz44I70RGFF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
March 29th 16, 01:04 PM
Alycidon > wrote:

> Cyclist waited for lights to go out as idiot driver tries to escape.

The comments on the Daily Mail are the usual psychopathic drivel.

The hatred directed at Jews...sorry, I mean, cyclists, is not based on
behaviour, but on existence. Put simply: people do not hate cyclists
because they 'don't stop at red lights', or because they 'ride on the
pavement'. People hate cyclists because they're there.

As such, it is impossible to eradicate this hatred with education, reason
or logic. Nor will a change in behaviour on the part of cyclists affect in
any way the illogical, hysterical and obsessive bile that psychopaths toss
out of the driver's window in the direction of users of the most harmless,
most innocuous means of wheeled transport ever devised.

The only thing that is going to change psychopaths' behaviour is the
certainty that a close pass is going to result in their being smacked
across the head with a D-lock. That a 'yow don't pay no' fackin' road
tax!' is going to see their jaw smashed so hard that it is rotated 3 inches
to the side, before the second syllable of 'fackin'' is pronounced. That
when they get out of their car to teach a cyclist a lesson, they are going
to wake up an hour later, lying next to their car and with the keys thrown
down a drain half a mile away.

In short: force. The only way psychopaths' arrogance, aggression and sense
of entitlement will end is when it is ****ing hammered out of them.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Judith[_4_]
April 4th 16, 06:51 PM
On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 04:40:20 -0700 (PDT), Alycidon > wrote:

>Cyclist waited for lights to go out as idiot driver tries to escape.
>QUOTE:
>"This is the terrifying moment a car gets trapped inside a level crossing as a train approaches.
>
>The incident happened at Enfield Lock in London just seconds before a train stormed past.
>
>Luckily, for the woman in the trapped car, the gates opened just in time. But a daring cyclist also used it as an opportunity to get to the other side of the barriers."
>
>Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513615/Terrifying-moment-car-gets-trapped-INSIDE-level-crossing-train-approaches.html#ixzz44I70RGFF
>Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh dear : yet another own goal. Keep them coming.

The woman in the car was trapped between the gates. The gates were raised to
let her move.

What did the knob on the bike do?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home