PDA

View Full Version : Driver racing on public roads gets a warning from his own club

Alycidon
April 1st 16, 08:44 PM
QUOTE:
"A Cambrian Rally competitor accused of "driving dangerously" by cyclists has been "warned about his responsibilities to motorsport".

The unnamed driver was captured on camera overtaking a group of cyclists on the B5106 near Tal-y-Bont in the Conwy Valley, before cutting in front of them as a car approached from the opposite direction.

The cyclists, who complained to North Wales Police about the incident, described the manoeuvre as "hazardous".

A police spokesman said an officer contacted the rally's safety marshal and the driver of the vehicle was given "words of advice regarding the manner of his driving".

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/cambrian-rally-competitor-warned-after-11126411

jnugent
April 2nd 16, 12:40 AM
On 01/04/2016 20:44, Alycidon wrote:
> QUOTE:
> "A Cambrian Rally competitor accused of "driving dangerously" by cyclists has been "warned about his responsibilities to motorsport".
>
> The unnamed driver was captured on camera overtaking a group of cyclists on the B5106 near Tal-y-Bont in the Conwy Valley, before cutting in front of them as a car approached from the opposite direction.
>
> The cyclists, who complained to North Wales Police about the incident, described the manoeuvre as "hazardous".
>
> A police spokesman said an officer contacted the rally's safety marshal and the driver of the vehicle was given "words of advice regarding the manner of his driving".
>
> http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/cambrian-rally-competitor-warned-after-11126411#

We all know exactly how much responsibility to "motorsport" we have:
absolutely zero.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home