PDA

View Full Version : "Like a bulldog chewing a wasp"

Alycidon
April 2nd 16, 10:50 AM
How do mongs like this get let out on the roads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSy_L_yg8M

jnugent
April 2nd 16, 11:18 AM
On 02/04/2016 10:50, Alycidon wrote:

> How do mongs like this get let out on the roads?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSy_L_yg8M

I see what you mean - passing illegally into the ASL area. But
unfortunately, there's no way to prevent idiots from cycling. Some of
them are so stupid that they even pick arguments with *passengers* in
motor vehicles.

If only there was some easy way to confine them to the insides of their
care homes.

Rob Morley
April 2nd 16, 01:30 PM
On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 02:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
Alycidon > wrote:

> How do mongs like this get let out on the roads?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSy_L_yg8M

Apparently a bicycle should never be in the middle of the outside lane.
I'm tempted to print off relevant bits of the HC and hand them out to
idiots like that.

Nick[_4_]
April 2nd 16, 02:03 PM
On 02/04/2016 10:50, Alycidon wrote:
> How do mongs like this get let out on the roads?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSy_L_yg8M

I wonder if the wife posts to this group and what nym she uses?

Judith[_4_]
April 4th 16, 03:50 PM
On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 02:50:09 -0700 (PDT), Alycidon > wrote:

>How do mongs like this get let out on the roads?
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSy_L_yg8M

"mongs" - eh? What a nice word.

Just in case we did not know what a nasty little turd you really are.

Judith[_4_]
April 4th 16, 03:59 PM
On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 13:30:12 +0100, Rob Morley > wrote:

>On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 02:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
>Alycidon > wrote:
>
>> How do mongs like this get let out on the roads?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSy_L_yg8M
>
>Apparently a bicycle should never be in the middle of the outside lane.
>I'm tempted to print off relevant bits of the HC and hand them out to
>idiots like that.

Apparently it is illegal to enter an ASL box by crossing the white line.

Apparently you MUST NOT enter the <yellow> box until your exit road or lane is
clear. However, you may enter the box and wait when you want to turn right, and
are only stopped from doing so by oncoming traffic, or by other vehicles
waiting to turn right.

Nothing like a post from Mason to educate cyclists.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home