PDA

View Full Version : YCMIU: Cyclist rides into stationary Police car

MrCheerful
April 6th 16, 06:53 AM
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 6th 16, 08:18 AM
MrCheerful > wrote:

> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html

There are other ways to express one's dissatisfaction with the police
inaction on murderous psychopaths.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 8th 16, 09:00 AM
MrCheerful > wrote:

> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html

'Police are investigating whether an injured cyclist was knocked down
by the opening door of a police car...'
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cyclist-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-doored-by-police-car-a3220591.html

What a surprise. It looks to have been the fault of a psychopath.

Who'd have thought it..?
--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 8th 16, 11:39 AM
On 08/04/2016 09:00, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

> MrCheerful > wrote:

>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html

> 'Police are investigating whether an injured cyclist was knocked down
> by the opening door of a police car...'
> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cyclist-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-doored-by-police-car-a3220591.html

> What a surprise. It looks to have been the fault of a psychopath.
> Who'd have thought it..? ...

....says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
"whether".

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 8th 16, 11:47 AM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 08/04/2016 09:00, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>
>> MrCheerful > wrote:
>
>>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html
>
>> 'Police are investigating whether an injured cyclist was knocked down
>> by the opening door of a police car...'
>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cyclist-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-doored-by-police-car-a3220591.html
>
>> What a surprise. It looks to have been the fault of a psychopath.
>> Who'd have thought it..? ...
>
> ...says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
> "whether".

.... says the idiot who wants accuracy when it suits him, but it's
'pedantry' the rest of the time.

But at the end of the day, you're a troll and the motoring newsgroups are
waiting for you to subscribe to them. Run along, now.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 8th 16, 12:07 PM
On 08/04/2016 11:47, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> 'Police are investigating whether an injured cyclist was knocked down
>>> by the opening door of a police car...'
>>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cyclist-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-doored-by-police-car-a3220591.html
>>
>>> What a surprise. It looks to have been the fault of a psychopath.
>>> Who'd have thought it..? ...
>>
>> ...says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
>> "whether".
>
> ... says the idiot who wants accuracy when it suits him, but it's
> 'pedantry' the rest of the time.
>
> But at the end of the day, you're a troll and the motoring newsgroups are
> waiting for you to subscribe to them. Run along, now...

....says Glug the Troll, who doesn't understand the meanings of the words
"investigating" or "whether".

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 8th 16, 01:24 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 08/04/2016 11:47, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> ...says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
>>> "whether".
>>
>> ... says the idiot who wants accuracy when it suits him, but it's
>> 'pedantry' the rest of the time.
>>
>> But at the end of the day, you're a troll and the motoring newsgroups are
>> waiting for you to subscribe to them. Run along, now...
>
> ...says Glug the Troll, who doesn't understand the meanings of the words
> "investigating" or "whether".

Who's 'Glug the Troll'? Is that one of your fellow car-driving psychos?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 8th 16, 05:38 PM
On 08/04/2016 13:24, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> ... says the idiot who wants accuracy when it suits him, but it's
>>> 'pedantry' the rest of the time.
>>>
>>> But at the end of the day, you're a troll and the motoring newsgroups are
>>> waiting for you to subscribe to them. Run along, now...
>>
>> ...says Glug the Troll, who doesn't understand the meanings of the words
>> "investigating" or "whether".
>
> Who's 'Glug the Troll'?

You are.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 11th 16, 10:40 AM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 08/04/2016 13:24, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> ...says Glug the Troll, who doesn't understand the meanings of the words
>>> "investigating" or "whether".
>>
>> Who's 'Glug the Troll'?
>
> You are.

Please provide evidence of this.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 11th 16, 11:26 AM
On 11/04/2016 10:40, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> Who's 'Glug the Troll'?
>>
>> You are.
>
> Please provide evidence of this.

You have answered to the name more than once, quite recently.

Nick[_4_]
April 11th 16, 11:46 AM
On 08/04/2016 11:39, JNugent wrote:
> On 08/04/2016 09:00, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>
>> MrCheerful > wrote:
>
>>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html
>>>

>> 'Police are investigating whether an injured cyclist was knocked down
>> by the opening door of a police car...'
>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cyclist-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-doored-by-police-car-a3220591.html
>>

>> What a surprise. It looks to have been the fault of a psychopath.
>> Who'd have thought it..? ...
>
> ...says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
> "whether".

Eh? I think it is our police force's penchant for dissembling that
should be commented upon.

If he hadn't been doored there would be no suggestion of it. If he had
been doored the police would report it as he hit a stationary car.

jnugent
April 11th 16, 12:43 PM
On 11/04/2016 11:46, Nick wrote:

> On 08/04/2016 11:39, JNugent wrote:

>>> 'Police are investigating whether an injured cyclist was knocked
>>> down by the opening door of a police car...'
>>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/cyclist-rushed-to-hospital-after-being-doored-by-police-car-a3220591.html
>
>>> What a surprise. It looks to have been the fault of a psychopath.
>>> Who'd have thought it..? ...
>
>> ...says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
>> "whether".
>
> Eh? I think it is our police force's penchant for dissembling that
> should be commented upon.
> If he hadn't been doored there would be no suggestion of it. If he had
> been doored the police would report it as he hit a stationary car.

The earlier content informed the reader that the police were
*investigating* *whether* some very specific thing, in a very specific
circumstance, had happened.

That seems very clear, doesn't it?

Another poster commented upon it as though either the police were not
investigating anything or had concluded their investigation.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 11th 16, 01:39 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 10:40, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> You are.
>>
>> Please provide evidence of this.
>
> You have answered to the name more than once, quite recently.

You answer when we call you 'trolling spastic'.

I suppose that says it all.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 11th 16, 02:02 PM
On 11/04/2016 13:39, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> Please provide evidence of this.
>>
>> You have answered to the name more than once, quite recently.
>
> You answer when we call you 'trolling spastic'.

Well, actually, when I can be bothered, I point out that I am not a
troll (though everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that already).

You are the leader of the trolls in this newsgroup (ukrc) and you are
without the slightest doubt the nastiest of them. You always have been,
under whatever name you have used from time to time.

A brief look back through any small number of your postings reveals that
you are an under-educated, foul-mouthed, yob.

Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.

But why tell you that?

You know it already.

And so does everyone else.

MrCheerful
April 11th 16, 03:15 PM
On 11/04/2016 16:59, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> You answer when we call you 'trolling spastic'.
>>
>> Well, actually, when I can be bothered, I point out that I am not a
>> troll (though everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that already).
>>
>> You are the leader of the trolls in this newsgroup (ukrc) and you are
>> without the slightest doubt the nastiest of them. You always have been,
>> under whatever name you have used from time to time.
>>
>> A brief look back through any small number of your postings reveals that
>> you are an under-educated, foul-mouthed, yob.
>>
>> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>>
>> But why tell you that?
>>
>> You know it already.
>>
>> And so does everyone else.
>
> *wheeeeze!!!*

Ah, you admit that your claims are just a wheeze, well done.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 11th 16, 03:59 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 13:39, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> You have answered to the name more than once, quite recently.
>>
>> You answer when we call you 'trolling spastic'.
>
> Well, actually, when I can be bothered, I point out that I am not a
> troll (though everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that already).
>
> You are the leader of the trolls in this newsgroup (ukrc) and you are
> without the slightest doubt the nastiest of them. You always have been,
> under whatever name you have used from time to time.
>
> A brief look back through any small number of your postings reveals that
> you are an under-educated, foul-mouthed, yob.
>
> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>
> But why tell you that?
>
> You know it already.
>
> And so does everyone else.

*wheeeeze!!!*

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 11th 16, 04:41 PM
MrCheerful > wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 16:59, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> Well, actually, when I can be bothered, I point out that I am not a
>>> troll (though everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that already).
>>>
>>> You are the leader of the trolls in this newsgroup (ukrc) and you are
>>> without the slightest doubt the nastiest of them. You always have been,
>>> under whatever name you have used from time to time.
>>>
>>> A brief look back through any small number of your postings reveals that
>>> you are an under-educated, foul-mouthed, yob.
>>>
>>> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>>>
>>> But why tell you that?
>>>
>>> You know it already.
>>>
>>> And so does everyone else.
>>
>> *wheeeeze!!!*

> Ah, you admit that your claims are just a wheeze, well done.

Oh, look ... he's doing the 'stooopid and proud' thing again!

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Nick[_4_]
April 11th 16, 06:14 PM
On 11/04/2016 12:43, JNugent wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 11:46, Nick wrote:

>>> ...says the troll who clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word
>>> "whether".
>>
>> Eh? I think it is our police force's penchant for dissembling that
>> should be commented upon.
>> If he hadn't been doored there would be no suggestion of it. If he had
>> been doored the police would report it as he hit a stationary car.
>
> The earlier content informed the reader that the police were
> *investigating* *whether* some very specific thing, in a very specific
> circumstance, had happened.
>
> That seems very clear, doesn't it?
>
> Another poster commented upon it as though either the police were not
> investigating anything or had concluded their investigation.

Yes I think those of us familiar with the real world and the police
style of press releases when they are at fault will interpret the
statement as a more reliable indicator of dooring than a normal guilty
plea at trial.

Nick[_4_]
April 11th 16, 06:29 PM
On 11/04/2016 14:02, JNugent wrote:

> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>
> But why tell you that?
>
> You know it already.
>
> And so does everyone else.

I don't know why? He seems clever enough to me. Could you explain your
reasoning?

jnugent
April 11th 16, 07:29 PM
On 11/04/2016 18:29, Nick wrote:

> On 11/04/2016 14:02, JNugent wrote:

>> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>> But why tell you that?
>> You know it already.
>> And so does everyone else.

> I don't know why? He seems clever enough to me.

That's your own fault.

> Could you explain your reasoning?

Tell you what: ask him for some reasoning for 1% of the bile he spews
forth daily.

Or is that somehow "better" than being convinced that a yob is a yob?

Are you seriously trying to defend him?

jnugent
April 11th 16, 07:50 PM
On 11/04/2016 18:14, Nick wrote:

> On 11/04/2016 12:43, JNugent wrote:

>>> Eh? I think it is our police force's penchant for dissembling that
>>> should be commented upon.
>>> If he hadn't been doored there would be no suggestion of it. If he had
>>> been doored the police would report it as he hit a stationary car.
>
>> The earlier content informed the reader that the police were
>> *investigating* *whether* some very specific thing, in a very specific
>> circumstance, had happened.
>> That seems very clear, doesn't it?
>> Another poster commented upon it as though either the police were not
>> investigating anything or had concluded their investigation.
>
> Yes I think those of us familiar with the real world and the police
> style of press releases when they are at fault will interpret the
> statement as a more reliable indicator of dooring than a normal guilty
> plea at trial.

Trial?

What trial?

Nick[_4_]
April 11th 16, 10:10 PM
On 11/04/2016 19:50, JNugent wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 18:14, Nick wrote:

>>> The earlier content informed the reader that the police were
>>> *investigating* *whether* some very specific thing, in a very specific
>>> circumstance, had happened.
>>> That seems very clear, doesn't it?
>>> Another poster commented upon it as though either the police were not
>>> investigating anything or had concluded their investigation.
>>
>> Yes I think those of us familiar with the real world and the police
>> style of press releases when they are at fault will interpret the
>> statement as a more reliable indicator of dooring than a normal guilty
>> plea at trial.
>
> Trial?
>
> What trial?

A trial in the general sense.

Don't worry I doubt the police will be held accountable for their
actions in this instance. I mean if they can shoot a man in the head for
no more reason than he jumped over a ticket barrier and wore a heavy
coat there is no reason that they will be held to account here.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 11th 16, 10:12 PM
Nick > wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 14:02, JNugent wrote:
>
>> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>>
>> But why tell you that?
>>
>> You know it already.
>>
>> And so does everyone else.
>
> I don't know why? He seems clever enough to me. Could you explain your
> reasoning?

'I don't like him!!!!!!'

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 11th 16, 10:13 PM
Phil W Lee > wrote:
> Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen
> > considered Mon, 11
> Apr 2016 15:59:09 +0100 the perfect time to write:
>
>>JNugent > wrote:

>>> Well, actually, when I can be bothered, I point out that I am a
>>> troll (though everyone with an ounce of common sense knows that already).
>>>
> I fixed that, and now respond to the corrected version.
>
> Indeed, so any denials are ignored, as they rightly should be.
>
> I suggest that everyone killfiles the idiot Nuglet to avoid being
> killfiled for re-posting his tripe.
>
> You may find it useful if you have something worthwhile to say in
> future.
>
> Most of us who would like to use this group for it's intended purpose
> have already killfiled him a long time ago, and only see his trolling
> when someone quotes it.

If everyone else kills him.. sorry, killfiles him, I shall follow suit.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Tom Crispin[_5_]
April 12th 16, 12:14 AM
On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 7:53:25 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html

That is just a few yards from where Doug Bollen lives.

jnugent
April 12th 16, 01:45 AM
On 12/04/2016 00:14, Tom Crispin wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 7:53:25 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:

>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-hospitalised-after-crashing-with-stationary-police-car-a3218841.html
>
> That is just a few yards from where Doug Bollen lives.

Once again, I hope he wasn't involved (though of course, it has to be
somebody who is involved).

MrCheerful
April 12th 16, 11:45 AM
On 12/04/2016 13:34, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> Nick > wrote:

>>> 'I don't like him!!!!!!'
>
>> If you're trying to imitate Nugent that was a very poor attempt. Clear,
>> to the point with coherent logic. He probably disapproves of the abuse
>> of the ! too.
>
> Nah, I wouldn't really try to imitate him. It'd be difficult to, anyway.
> That concerted air of superiority, despite losing every single argument?
>
> That takes skill, that does.
>
> But anyway, his reason for calling my educational qualifications into
> question _is_ the mere fact that he doesn't like me. He has no other
> reason to doubt it, since I have demonstrated knowledge of the law that
> goes beyond what one could glean from a google search.

No, you haven't. Don't try to fool yourself.

Nick[_4_]
April 12th 16, 11:54 AM
On 11/04/2016 22:12, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> Nick > wrote:
>> On 11/04/2016 14:02, JNugent wrote:
>>
>>> Your claim to have a degree (let alone several) is absolutely laughable.
>>>
>>> But why tell you that?
>>>
>>> You know it already.
>>>
>>> And so does everyone else.
>>
>> I don't know why? He seems clever enough to me. Could you explain your
>> reasoning?
>
> 'I don't like him!!!!!!'

If you're trying to imitate Nugent that was a very poor attempt. Clear,
to the point with coherent logic. He probably disapproves of the abuse
of the ! too.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 12th 16, 12:34 PM
Nick > wrote:
> On 11/04/2016 22:12, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> Nick > wrote:

>>> I don't know why? He seems clever enough to me. Could you explain your
>>> reasoning?
>>
>> 'I don't like him!!!!!!'

> If you're trying to imitate Nugent that was a very poor attempt. Clear,
> to the point with coherent logic. He probably disapproves of the abuse
> of the ! too.

Nah, I wouldn't really try to imitate him. It'd be difficult to, anyway.
That concerted air of superiority, despite losing every single argument?

That takes skill, that does.

But anyway, his reason for calling my educational qualifications into
question _is_ the mere fact that he doesn't like me. He has no other
reason to doubt it, since I have demonstrated knowledge of the law that
goes beyond what one could glean from a google search.
--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 12th 16, 12:59 PM

And you actually believe that you're a reference, you thick ****?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 12th 16, 01:16 PM
On 12/04/2016 12:59, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> MrCheerful > wrote:

>>> Nah, I wouldn't really try to imitate him. It'd be difficult to, anyway.
>>> That concerted air of superiority, despite losing every single argument?
>>>
>>> That takes skill, that does.
>>>
>>> But anyway, his reason for calling my educational qualifications into
>>> question _is_ the mere fact that he doesn't like me. He has no other
>>> reason to doubt it, since I have demonstrated knowledge of the law that
>>> goes beyond what one could glean from a google search.
>
>> No, you haven't. Don't try to fool yourself.
>
> And you actually believe that you're a reference, you thick ****?

That's educated discourse.

Allegedly.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 13th 16, 11:32 AM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 12:59, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> MrCheerful > wrote:

>>> No, you haven't. Don't try to fool yourself.
>>
>> And you actually believe that you're a reference, you thick ****?
>
> That's educated discourse.

How would _you_ know?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 13th 16, 12:16 PM
On 13/04/2016 11:32, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> And you actually believe that you're a reference, you thick ****?
>>
>> That's educated discourse.
>
> How would _you_ know?

I'll give you a clue: it was sarcastically meant.

Yours is not educated discourse. You aren't capable of it.

You didn't even twig the sarcasm.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 13th 16, 12:58 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 13/04/2016 11:32, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> That's educated discourse.

>> How would _you_ know?

> I'll give you a clue: it was sarcastically meant.
>
> Yours is not educated discourse. You aren't capable of it.
>
> You didn't even twig the sarcasm.

Someone more intelligent than you 'not getting' your sarcasm, is like
someone not getting a joke. It doesn't mean you're cleverer or that the
person doesn't have a sense of humour. It just means that the sarcasm was
**** - like the joke.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home