PDA

View Full Version : Cyclist jailed for road rage attack.

MrCheerful
April 11th 16, 05:51 PM
Yes, it is an old story, but according to our new legal beagle (with 4
or 5 law degrees) it does not occur.

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/inyourtown/chippenhamnews/4340406.Cyclist_jailed_after_road_rage_knife_attac k/

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 12th 16, 10:38 AM
MrCheerful > wrote:

> Yes, it is an old story, but according to our new legal beagle (with 4 or
> 5 law degrees) it does not occur.
>
> http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/inyourtown/chippenhamnews/4340406.Cyclist_jailed_after_road_rage_knife_attac k/

Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
not have to lie.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

MrCheerful
April 12th 16, 11:09 AM
On 12/04/2016 11:38, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> MrCheerful > wrote:
>
>> Yes, it is an old story, but according to our new legal beagle (with 4 or
>> 5 law degrees) it does not occur.
>>
>> http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/inyourtown/chippenhamnews/4340406.Cyclist_jailed_after_road_rage_knife_attac k/
>
> Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
> this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
> not have to lie.

Any news on those relaxed laws for kitchen knives?

Perhaps you should represent this kid:
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710203

MrCheerful
April 12th 16, 11:44 AM
On 12/04/2016 13:35, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> MrCheerful > wrote:

>>> Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
>>> this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
>>> not have to lie.
>
>> Any news on those relaxed laws for kitchen knives?
>
> Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
> this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
> not have to lie.
>
>> Perhaps you should represent this kid:
>> http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710203
>
> Hahahah .... he's googled 'kitchen knife' and 'Israel'.
>
> ROFLMAO !!!!

No, just cyclist and kitchen knife, jewish was a bonus.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 12th 16, 12:35 PM
MrCheerful > wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 11:38, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> MrCheerful > wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, it is an old story, but according to our new legal beagle (with 4 or
>>> 5 law degrees) it does not occur.
>>>
>>> http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/inyourtown/chippenhamnews/4340406.Cyclist_jailed_after_road_rage_knife_attac k/
>>
>> Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
>> this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
>> not have to lie.

> Any news on those relaxed laws for kitchen knives?

Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
not have to lie.

> Perhaps you should represent this kid:
> http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710203

Hahahah .... he's googled 'kitchen knife' and 'Israel'.

ROFLMAO !!!!

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 12th 16, 12:59 PM
MrCheerful > wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 13:35, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> MrCheerful > wrote:

>>> Any news on those relaxed laws for kitchen knives?
>>
>> Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
>> this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
>> not have to lie.
>>
>>> Perhaps you should represent this kid:
>>> http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710203
>>
>> Hahahah .... he's googled 'kitchen knife' and 'Israel'.
>>
>> ROFLMAO !!!!

> No, just cyclist and kitchen knife, jewish was a bonus.

Unless you have your search parameters set to Hebrew or to search for
articles pertaining to Israel, then the above claim is about as
demonstrably false as everything else you've written on this newsgroup, you
lying, stupid, dribbling mongol.

Now, how about you tell us all where I claimed that there were 'relaxed
laws for kitchen knives?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 12th 16, 01:06 PM
On 12/04/2016 12:59, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> MrCheerful > wrote:

>>> Thank you for confirming - for the umpteenth time - that your position on
>>> this newsgroup is as weak as the other trolls, since if it were not, you'd
>>> not have to lie.

>>> Hahahah .... he's googled 'kitchen knife' and 'Israel'.
>>>
>>> ROFLMAO !!!!
>
>> No, just cyclist and kitchen knife, jewish was a bonus.
>
> Unless you have your search parameters set to Hebrew or to search for
> articles pertaining to Israel, then the above claim is about as
> demonstrably false as everything else you've written on this newsgroup, you
> lying, stupid, dribbling mongol.
>
> Now, how about you tell us all where I claimed that there were 'relaxed
> laws for kitchen knives?

To be fair, you didn't say that and were careful not to answer questions
about it.

You instead ranted on about some sort of extra-legal guidelines for the
police, the CPS and the judiciary which (in some completely unexplained
way) are said to have the same effect as legislation.

According to you, at least.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 13th 16, 11:00 AM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 12:59, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> MrCheerful > wrote:

>>> No, just cyclist and kitchen knife, jewish was a bonus.

>> Unless you have your search parameters set to Hebrew or to search for
>> articles pertaining to Israel, then the above claim is about as
>> demonstrably false as everything else you've written on this newsgroup,
>> you lying, stupid, dribbling mongol.
>>
>> Now, how about you tell us all where I claimed that there were 'relaxed
>> laws for kitchen knives?
>
> To be fair, you didn't say that and were careful not to answer questions
> about it.

So, in other words - someone lies about what I wrote, asks me to explain
something that _he_ just fabricated and attributed to me, and my refusal to
answer that is in some way a reflection of 'dishonesty' on my part?

Hilarious.

You should have been on the stage.

> You instead ranted on about some sort of extra-legal guidelines for the
> police, the CPS and the judiciary which (in some completely unexplained
> way) are said to have the same effect as legislation.
>
> According to you, at least.

Once again, here are my words:

A kitchen knife is a "weapon", thicko. Being caught with one isn't as
serious as being caught with a 12" bowie knife, thicko'

That is what I wrote, and I have stuck to that.

Now, if you have anything other than your typical Pavlovian response of
'liar!', I'd be delighted to hear it ...

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 13th 16, 11:15 AM
On 13/04/2016 11:00, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> Unless you have your search parameters set to Hebrew or to search for
>>> articles pertaining to Israel, then the above claim is about as
>>> demonstrably false as everything else you've written on this newsgroup,
>>> you lying, stupid, dribbling mongol.
>>>
>>> Now, how about you tell us all where I claimed that there were 'relaxed
>>> laws for kitchen knives?
>>
>> To be fair, you didn't say that and were careful not to answer questions
>> about it.
>
> So, in other words - someone lies about what I wrote, asks me to explain
> something that _he_ just fabricated and attributed to me, and my refusal to
> answer that is in some way a reflection of 'dishonesty' on my part?
>
> Hilarious.
>
> You should have been on the stage.
>
>> You instead ranted on about some sort of extra-legal guidelines for the
>> police, the CPS and the judiciary which (in some completely unexplained
>> way) are said to have the same effect as legislation.
>>
>> According to you, at least.
>
> Once again, here are my words:
>
> A kitchen knife is a "weapon", thicko. Being caught with one isn't as
> serious as being caught with a 12" bowie knife, thicko'
>
> That is what I wrote, and I have stuck to that.

You have, despite your being unable to justify it.

Well done.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 13th 16, 12:17 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 13/04/2016 11:00, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

>> Once again, here are my words:
>>
>> A kitchen knife is a "weapon", thicko. Being caught with one
>> isn't as serious as being caught with a 12" bowie knife, thicko'
>>
>> That is what I wrote, and I have stuck to that.

> You have,
and have justified it.

> Well done.

Why, thank you.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home