PDA

View Full Version : A Lone Female Victim...

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 15th 16, 01:34 PM
.... as always.

'Detectives today released shocking CCTV footage of the moment the
driver of a Ford Ka mowed down a woman pedestrian on a zebra crossing
in east London....'

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-pedestrian-is-mown-down-on-zebra-crossing-in-east-london-a3226036.html

http://tinyurl.com/zguks3a

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Alycidon
April 15th 16, 01:39 PM
On Friday, 15 April 2016 13:34:54 UTC+1, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> ... as always.
>
> 'Detectives today released shocking CCTV footage of the moment the
> driver of a Ford Ka mowed down a woman pedestrian on a zebra crossing
> in east London....'
>
> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-pedestrian-is-mown-down-on-zebra-crossing-in-east-london-a3226036.html

In other news.
Lone female again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541796/Road-rage-driver-reversed-nurse-says-wish-d-killed-her.html

How can you miss a lorry lit up like a Xmas tree?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541688/Three-friends-died-head-horror-smash-driver-ploughed-stationary-lorry-100mph.html

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 15th 16, 02:02 PM
Alycidon > wrote:
> On Friday, 15 April 2016 13:34:54 UTC+1, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> ... as always.
>>
>> 'Detectives today released shocking CCTV footage of the moment the
>> driver of a Ford Ka mowed down a woman pedestrian on a zebra crossing
>> in east London....'
>>
>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-pedestrian-is-mown-down-on-zebra-crossing-in-east-london-a3226036.html
>>

> In other news.
> Lone female again.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541796/Road-rage-driver-reversed-nurse-says-wish-d-killed-her.html

Psychopaths aren't known for their bravery. Killing and maiming lone
women, and anonymously trolling cycling newsgroups.

Hangin's too good for 'em.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 15th 16, 03:23 PM
On 15/04/2016 13:34, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:

> ... as always [when a cyclist is the aggressor, but on this occasion, it was unwontedly different].
>
> 'Detectives today released shocking CCTV footage of the moment the
> driver of a Ford Ka mowed down a woman pedestrian on a zebra crossing
> in east London....'

> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-pedestrian-is-mown-down-on-zebra-crossing-in-east-london-a3226036.html

It's about time that it was made an offence to fail to accord precedence
to a pedestrian correctly using a pedestrian crossing place.

QUOTE:
Detective Constable Liz Carrey, from Barking and Dagenham CID, said: “
.... We know the car has been scrapped, but someone may have seen it
damaged...".
ENDQUOTE

So the vehicle wasn't registered to its owner or Road Taxed (otherwise
it could be traced to its registered keeper) and wasn't insured
(otherwise the insured party could be traced). It's a reasonable bet
that the person using it didn't have a licence either.

It's about time that all of those things were made illegal.

Alycidon
April 15th 16, 03:25 PM
On Friday, 15 April 2016 14:02:04 UTC+1, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> Alycidon > wrote:
> > On Friday, 15 April 2016 13:34:54 UTC+1, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> >> ... as always.
> >>
> >> 'Detectives today released shocking CCTV footage of the moment the
> >> driver of a Ford Ka mowed down a woman pedestrian on a zebra crossing
> >> in east London....'
> >>
> >> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-pedestrian-is-mown-down-on-zebra-crossing-in-east-london-a3226036.html
> >>

> > In other news.
> > Lone female again.
> >
> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541796/Road-rage-driver-reversed-nurse-says-wish-d-killed-her.html
>
> Psychopaths aren't known for their bravery. Killing and maiming lone
> women, and anonymously trolling cycling newsgroups.

They can't help it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgFfDjQWcAUZ-Di.jpg

jnugent
April 15th 16, 03:27 PM
On 15/04/2016 13:39, Alycidon wrote:
> On Friday, 15 April 2016 13:34:54 UTC+1, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> ... as always.
>>
>> 'Detectives today released shocking CCTV footage of the moment the
>> driver of a Ford Ka mowed down a woman pedestrian on a zebra crossing
>> in east London....'
>>
>> http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-pedestrian-is-mown-down-on-zebra-crossing-in-east-london-a3226036.html
>>

> In other news.
> Lone female again.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541796/Road-rage-driver-reversed-nurse-says-wish-d-killed-her.html
>
> How can you miss a lorry lit up like a Xmas tree?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541688/Three-friends-died-head-horror-smash-driver-ploughed-stationary-lorry-100mph.html

....traces of alcohol and amphetamines in her system..."?

There's your answer.

It's about time that driving under that particular cocktail of
influences was made illegal, wouldn't you say?

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
May 10th 16, 10:42 AM
Alycidon > wrote:
> On Friday, 15 April 2016 14:02:04 UTC+1, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> Alycidon > wrote:

>> > In other news.
>> > Lone female again.
>> >
>> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541796/Road-rage-driver-reversed-nurse-says-wish-d-killed-her.html
>>
>> Psychopaths aren't known for their bravery. Killing and maiming lone
>> women, and anonymously trolling cycling newsgroups.
>
> They can't help it.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgFfDjQWcAUZ-Di.jpg

The 'usual suspects' are remarkably quiet.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
May 10th 16, 02:16 PM
On 10/05/2016 10:42, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> Alycidon > wrote:

>>> Psychopaths aren't known for their bravery. Killing and maiming lone
>>> women, and anonymously trolling cycling newsgroups.
>>
>> They can't help it.
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgFfDjQWcAUZ-Di.jpg
>
> The 'usual suspects' are remarkably quiet.

You're the one posting under several pseudonyms.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
May 10th 16, 02:32 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 10/05/2016 10:42, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> Alycidon > wrote:

>>> They can't help it.
>>>
>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgFfDjQWcAUZ-Di.jpg
>>
>> The 'usual suspects' are remarkably quiet.
>
> You're the one posting under several pseudonyms.

Evasion duly noted.

It's evident that you couldn't win an argument if your life depended on it.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home