PDA

View Full Version : Police hunting Loony cyclist in Devon

MrCheerful
April 25th 16, 03:11 PM
The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
drivers, even if their children are in the car.

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Verbally-abusive-cyclist-loose-Devon/story-29172970-detail/story.html

jnugent
April 25th 16, 04:19 PM
On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:

> The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
> the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
> drivers, even if their children are in the car.

> http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Verbally-abusive-cyclist-loose-Devon/story-29172970-detail/story.html

QUOTE:
Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
their vehicle.
ENDQUOTE

Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 25th 16, 04:28 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:
>
>> The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
>> the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
>> drivers, even if their children are in the car.
>
>> http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Verbally-abusive-cyclist-loose-Devon/story-29172970-detail/story.html
>
> QUOTE:
> Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
> green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
> of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
> their vehicle.
> ENDQUOTE
>
> Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

jnugent
April 25th 16, 04:35 PM
On 25/04/2016 16:28, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:
>> On 25/04/2016 15:11, MrCheerful wrote:

>>> The man in question, who rides a red mountain bike, is said to sway over
>>> the road to stop people passing and has been verbally abusive to
>>> drivers, even if their children are in the car.

>>> http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Verbally-abusive-cyclist-loose-Devon/story-29172970-detail/story.html

>> QUOTE:
>> Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
>> green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
>> of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
>> their vehicle.
>> ENDQUOTE

>> Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?

> What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

Ah... Mr Cheerful... the answer was "Yes, we do - and more than one of
them".

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 25th 16, 04:37 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 25/04/2016 16:28, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> QUOTE:
>>> Shockingly the man, who has been seen wearing shorts, a helmet and a
>>> green high visibility jacket, has even gone as far as to take keys out
>>> of the ignition and cycle off, recently leaving a driver unable to move
>>> their vehicle.
>>> ENDQUOTE
>
>>> Do we know anyone who recommends such criminal actions?
>
>> What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?
>
> Ah... Mr Cheerful... the answer was "Yes, we do - and more than one of
> them".

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?
--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

jnugent
April 25th 16, 04:43 PM
On 25/04/2016 16:37, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
> JNugent > wrote:

>>> What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?
>>
>> Ah... Mr Cheerful... the answer was "Yes, we do - and more than one of
>> them".
>
> What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?

I was not addressing you.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 25th 16, 04:45 PM
JNugent > wrote:
> On 25/04/2016 16:37, Anthony '****_Taker' Janssen wrote:
>> JNugent > wrote:

>>> Ah... Mr Cheerful... the answer was "Yes, we do - and more than one of
>>> them".
>>
>> What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?
>
> I was not addressing you.

What 'criminal actions' would that be, thicko?
--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home