PDA

View Full Version : Man on cycle track had been on car smashing spree

Alycidon
April 25th 16, 05:09 PM
Beats a D lock, I suppose.
QUOTE:

"A MAN walked down an east Hull street with a hammer and smashed up more than 30 cars this morning. Residents said "every car" in Woodhall Street, off Stoneferry, had been damaged during the criminal damage rampage.

Police were called at 5am today after reports of a man smashing car windows. In total, 32 cars were damaged.

One resident told the Mail: "The guy was walking past every car and smashed at least two of the windows of each car using a hammer. He just went down the street from top to bottom."

A spokesman said: "Within 16 minutes of the call being made to the police officers, we found a man matching the suspect's description on a nearby cycle track and he was arrested for criminal damage and going equipped to steal."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/car-east-Hull-street-windows-smashed-rampage/story-29173091-detail/story.html

jnugent
April 25th 16, 05:11 PM
On 25/04/2016 17:09, Alycidon wrote:

> Beats a D lock, I suppose.

> QUOTE:
> "A MAN walked down an east Hull street with a hammer and smashed up more than 30 cars this morning. Residents said "every car" in Woodhall Street, off Stoneferry, had been damaged during the criminal damage rampage.
> Police were called at 5am today after reports of a man smashing car windows. In total, 32 cars were damaged.
> One resident told the Mail: "The guy was walking past every car and smashed at least two of the windows of each car using a hammer. He just went down the street from top to bottom."
> A spokesman said: "Within 16 minutes of the call being made to the police officers, we found a man matching the suspect's description on a nearby cycle track and he was arrested for criminal damage and going equipped to steal."
> http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/car-east-Hull-street-windows-smashed-rampage/story-29173091-detail/story.html

And Woodhall Street is the poshest and most expensive street in the city
and environs.

MrCheerful
April 25th 16, 05:23 PM
On 25/04/2016 18:11, JNugent wrote:
> On 25/04/2016 17:09, Alycidon wrote:
>
>> Beats a D lock, I suppose.
>
>> QUOTE:
>> "A MAN walked down an east Hull street with a hammer and smashed up
>> more than 30 cars this morning. Residents said "every car" in Woodhall
>> Street, off Stoneferry, had been damaged during the criminal damage
>> rampage.
>> Police were called at 5am today after reports of a man smashing car
>> windows. In total, 32 cars were damaged.
>> One resident told the Mail: "The guy was walking past every car and
>> smashed at least two of the windows of each car using a hammer. He
>> just went down the street from top to bottom."
>> A spokesman said: "Within 16 minutes of the call being made to the
>> police officers, we found a man matching the suspect's description on
>> a nearby cycle track and he was arrested for criminal damage and going
>> equipped to steal."
>> http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/car-east-Hull-street-windows-smashed-rampage/story-29173091-detail/story.html
>>

> And Woodhall Street is the poshest and most expensive street in the city
> and environs.

Hull sounds like an awful place to be forced to live.

Anthony 'Piss_Taker' Janssen
April 26th 16, 06:22 AM
Alycidon > wrote:

> Beats a D lock, I suppose. QUOTE:
>
> "A MAN walked down an east Hull street with a hammer and smashed up more
> than 30 cars this morning. Residents said "every car" in Woodhall Street,
> off Stoneferry, had been damaged during the criminal damage rampage.

Are nominations open for next year's Nobel Peace Prize ?

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home