PDA

View Full Version : The Ultra-Rich Cycling Lifestyle

Bod[_5_]
December 2nd 19, 06:55 PM
Have you launched a spectacularly successful tech giant or struck it
rich with an oil well? Then you need to start thinking about how you’re
going to spend your new-found wealth. Here’s a taste of how the
ultra-rich cycle enthusiasts spend their money…

https://www.welovecycling.com/wide/2017/12/28/ultra-rich-cycling-lifestyle/
--
Bod

Simon Mason[_6_]
December 2nd 19, 07:28 PM
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6:55:38 PM UTC, Bod wrote:
> Have you launched a spectacularly successful tech giant or struck it
> rich with an oil well? Then you need to start thinking about how you’re
> going to spend your new-found wealth. Here’s a taste of how the
> ultra-rich cycle enthusiasts spend their money…
>
> https://www.welovecycling.com/wide/2017/12/28/ultra-rich-cycling-lifestyle/
> --
> Bod

My old gaffer is the head honcho at Team Ineos.

https://www.teamineos.com/

jnugent
December 2nd 19, 08:05 PM
On 02/12/2019 18:55, Bod wrote:

> Have you launched a spectacularly successful tech giant or struck it
> rich with an oil well?Â* Then you need to start thinking about how you’re
> going to spend your new-found wealth.Â* Here’s a taste of how the
> ultra-rich cycle enthusiasts spend their money…
>
> https://www.welovecycling.com/wide/2017/12/28/ultra-rich-cycling-lifestyle/

So why do they need to appeal for crowd-funding when they crash their
bikes into parked cars?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home