PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Used Speedplay X3 pedals

triman
July 9th 03, 07:29 PM
Looking for a pair of reasonable Speedplay X3 pedals.

Thanks,
Bruce

triman
July 10th 03, 05:59 PM
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that I already have 3 pairs of shoes
with cleats, so I just need the pedals....hence the request for
"cheap". :-)

(Qui si parla Campagnolo) wrote in message >...
> bmazwell-<< Looking for a pair of reasonable Speedplay X3 pedals. >><BR><BR>
>
> Just for info-considering that cleats are nearly $40 and used may not have
> them...$99 for a new pair with cleats seems pretty reasonable to me.
>
> Peter Chisholm
> Vecchio's Bicicletteria
> 1833 Pearl St.
> Boulder, CO, 80302
> (303)440-3535
> http://www.vecchios.com
> "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home