PDA

View Full Version : >> Selle Italia Oktavia saddle (Genuine Gel)-Red...MINT! $25

bikeridah
July 10th 03, 03:50 AM
Mint condition SI Oktavia saddle in Red with kevlar sides and
Manganese rails.
Stitching is intact and less than 500 miles on the saddle. Comes with
original box. Pics available.

Shipping $5 in conUS. I prefer Paypal (sorry, no credit cards). Thanks
for looking.

bikeridah
July 23rd 03, 03:57 PM
(bikeridah) wrote in message >...
> Mint condition SI Oktavia saddle in Red with kevlar sides and
> Manganese rails.
> Stitching is intact and less than 500 miles on the saddle. Comes with
> original box. Pics available.
>
> Shipping $5 in conUS. I prefer Paypal (sorry, no credit cards). Thanks
> for looking.

Mint condition SI Oktavia saddle in Red with kevlar sides and
Manganese rails.
Stitching is intact and less than 500 miles on the saddle. Comes with
original box. Pics available.

Shipping $5 in conUS. I prefer Paypal (sorry, no credit cards). Thanks
for looking.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home