PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh retroglide cruiser

rob
July 31st 03, 05:02 PM
I live in the UK and want to buy a Raleigh Retroglide (7 speed)
cruiser bike. I have searched the net but can't find any online stores
that ship to the UK.

I've also contacted Raleigh UK who can't/don't want to help.

Can anyone suggest any stores (online or other) that sell this bike
and will ship internationally?

thanks

rob

R.White
August 1st 03, 02:09 PM
(rob) wrote in message >...
> I live in the UK and want to buy a Raleigh Retroglide (7 speed)
> cruiser bike. I have searched the net but can't find any online stores
> that ship to the UK.
>
> I've also contacted Raleigh UK who can't/don't want to help.
>
> Can anyone suggest any stores (online or other) that sell this bike
> and will ship internationally?

Not what you're looking for, but the Giant Simple 7 is availiable at Dales.
It's very similar. I woundn't be surprised if the Raleigh was built by Giant.

http://tinyurl.com/iq76

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home