PDA

View Full Version : WTB Threadless road stem 1200 mm x 115/25 rise

Ben Reuter
July 10th 03, 06:12 PM
I'm looking for a road stem (1" or 1 1/8")- 26.0 clamp with a 115 or 25
degree rise (depending on how company markets it)- for example the Salsa SUL
is marketed as a 115 rise. Please email me with what you have. Thanks

Ben Reuter

Dan H.
July 10th 03, 08:16 PM
Ben, I have some stems & other stuff:
Some new, some used. Shipping is additional. Paypal, Visa, MC, Amex, Postal
M.O.s
Possible deals on more than one item.
TALK TO ME BEFORE IT GOES TO...[shudder] E-bay!

-STEMS-
Control Tech 1" Quill type 120mm X 75 degree silver, looks 95% above the
quill. [used] $15.
Control Tech 1" Quill type 130mm X 75 degree silver, looks 95% above the
quill. [used]$15.
Control Tech Threadless 1 1/8", 120mm 2 bolt face, 5 degree offset, black.
"Smart" stem can be used for road or MTB bars. [NEW] $25.00
Control Tech Threadless 1 1/8", 130mm 2 bolt face, 5 degree offset, black.
"Smart" stem can be used for road or MTB bars. [NEW] $25.00
KORE 1" Threadless MTB 120mm X 0 / 90 degree offset, single bolt clamp,
silver [NEW] was $79.99 NOW $20.00!

-FREEWHEEL: 7 speed Suntour Winner pro 12-19. Slightly used but looks &
sounds new. $25.

-CHAINRING: New Vuelta gold hard ano, Teflon sealed, Shift Enhancing design
8/9speed, 110mm, 46T. $20.

-BOTTOM BRACKETS: I have two World Class titanium bottom brackets.
One is a 107mm X 68mm and the other is 110mm X 68mm. Square tapers.
Both have been installed and rode around the block but look and work like
new.156 grams!
$100. each [wholesale!]
View pics at the link below and click on "wcbb107" or "wcbb110" they are
pictures of the same BB but with different dimentions called out.

-FRAME: Also for sale is one size "large" KHS softail cyclocross frame set.
True
Temper OX tubing with Kinesis aluminum cross fork. It is brand new and
never built. I bought it for myself but after looking at it decided that
"large" means something different in Taiwan. The top tube measures 58cm
along its actual length but slopes slightly
so the effective measurement is more like 59cm. I'm 6'3" and it looks
better suited to someone around 6' even or
5'10". Neat frame, though. $250.00.
Pics are the link below marked "KHShead, side, tail" and soforth.
Sorry if the pics are a bit slow loading as I did not compress them at all.
I'll try to more and faster pics up as time allows.
Pics link: http://www.politesociety.com/racepics/

-SEATPOST: Thomson Seatpost, new, 29.4 X 410 black $55.

-RIMS: NEW Velocity Aerohead, yellow, clincher, one 28H, one 32H. would like
sell as a pair $75.

-FORKS-
Used Prestige LandShark road 1" X 139mm steerer w / 50mm of threads. New
aqua to blue
fade paint. $40.00

Kinesis Cross light fork 700C. The Crosslight is engineered for
highperformance cyclocross applications, but it's a great fork for fitness,
cross and hybrid bikes, too.

Aluminum Cross Fork Features:
*Butted 4130 chromoly steerer
*Threadless and threaded 1 inch or 1-1/8 inch steerer sizes available
*Thermal-bonded steerer
*Mirror polish with clear coat
*Cold-forged dropouts with safety tips
*Blade cross section: 35mm x 28mm at crown, 24mm round at tips
*26" ATB version available
$120.

Full Speed Ahead Duron 1" threaded headset. Sealed roller bearing bottom,
ball bearing top. silver. $25.

Thanks, Dan. e-mail: brm at politesociety.com

"Ben Reuter" > wrote in message
rthlink.net...
> I'm looking for a road stem (1" or 1 1/8")- 26.0 clamp with a 115 or 25
> degree rise (depending on how company markets it)- for example the Salsa
SUL
> is marketed as a 115 rise. Please email me with what you have. Thanks
>
> Ben Reuter

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home