PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Custom Wheelsmith

Mike Baldwin
July 11th 03, 05:44 PM
To Whom It Concerns - I'm looking for someone with first hand experience
in building a 27" OR 700cm wheel utilizing a 3 speed Sturmey-Archer hub.

Best Regards Always

Mike Baldwin

Qui si parla Campagnolo
July 12th 03, 01:24 PM
Mike-<< To Whom It Concerns - I'm looking for someone with first hand
experience
in building a 27" OR 700cm wheel utilizing a 3 speed Sturmey-Archer hub.
>><BR><BR>

If the hub is complete and able to be put into a truing stand, any decent
wheelbuilder can measure the hub, flange diameter and center to flange and with
these numbers and rim ERD calculate the spoke length, lace and then build like
any other wheel.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.