July 11th 03, 07:41 PM
I assume you mean a tubular repair kit.
I have Velox Deluxe tubular repair kits for $10.00
brm at politesociety.com

"Default" > wrote in message
> Anybody got a kit lying around they want to get rid of?
>
> ---

July 11th 03, 09:22 PM
Sorry mate, I'm in UK, looking for something local. But thanks for the
offer.

"Dan H." > wrote in message
s.com...
> I assume you mean a tubular repair kit.
> I have Velox Deluxe tubular repair kits for $10.00
> brm at politesociety.com
>
> "Default" > wrote in message
> > Anybody got a kit lying around they want to get rid of?
> >
> > ---

Qui si parla Campagnolo
July 12th 03, 01:22 PM
A tubular repair kit/
I use a seam ripper, square needle and metal thimble (from a sewing store) and
waxed dental floss.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.