PDA

View Full Version : Re: GT time trial frame (reduced)

Scott Hendricks
July 13th 03, 04:52 PM
Price reduced! $300 for the frame, $500 for the frame/fork/headset.

(Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...

> For a bit of extra info, I took a few measurements:
>
> the downtube is 2.5 inches deep, and very narrow. Too narrow for
> bottle cage bolts, in fact.
>
> the seat tube is 1.75 inches deep, and of course wide enough to take a
> seat post. There is a mount for a bottle cage on the seat tube.
>
> the seat stays are very thin, and approx. 1 inch deep
>
> Short of going to a curved, cut out seat tube ala Cervelo P3, this
> frame is about as aero as you can get.
>
> S.
>
> (Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> > I've got a barely used (less than 100 miles), GT time
> > trial frame, sz 56.
> >
> > When GT stopped making/marketing the SB 0 (zero) time trial frame,
> > Morgul Bismark bicycles bought out their inventory and marketed them
> > as their own Aero AL frameset. I bought one for use this spring, and
> > it's a touch too big for me.
> >
> > specs:
> > seat tube: 56cm c-t
> > top tube: 56cm
> > head tube angle: 73 deg
> > seat tube angle: 75 deg
> >
> > the frame takes a 27.2 seat post, English BB, and 1 inch fork
> >
> > I'm asking $400 for the frame alone, or $600 for the frame w/ Cervelo
> > aero fork and Ritchey headset
> >
> > shipping is included, open to reasonable offers
> >
> > (see http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=Fork&vendorCode=CERVELO&major=1&minor=3
> > for info on the Cervelo fork)
> >
> > thanks!

Scott Hendricks
August 1st 03, 10:54 PM
$250 for the frame, $450 for frame/fork/headset.

> (Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> > Price reduced! $300 for the frame, $500 for the frame/fork/headset.
> >
> > (Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> > >
> > > For a bit of extra info, I took a few measurements:
> > >
> > > the downtube is 2.5 inches deep, and very narrow. Too narrow for
> > > bottle cage bolts, in fact.
> > >
> > > the seat tube is 1.75 inches deep, and of course wide enough to take a
> > > seat post. There is a mount for a bottle cage on the seat tube.
> > >
> > > the seat stays are very thin, and approx. 1 inch deep
> > >
> > > Short of going to a curved, cut out seat tube ala Cervelo P3, this
> > > frame is about as aero as you can get.
> > >
> > > S.

Scott Hendricks
August 19th 03, 12:59 AM
$200 for the frame, $400 for frame/fork/headset.

(Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> $250 for the frame, $450 for frame/fork/headset.
>
> > (Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> > > Price reduced! $300 for the frame, $500 for the frame/fork/headset.

Scott Hendricks
August 23rd 03, 02:53 AM
Sold.

(Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> $200 for the frame, $400 for frame/fork/headset.
>
> (Scott Hendricks) wrote in message >...
> > $250 for the frame, $450 for frame/fork/headset.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home