PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS: Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" $162.50

denbrewers
July 16th 03, 01:42 PM
D. Keith Arbuck wrote:
> This is a like new Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" threadless all carbon fork that
> is in perfect condition -- no marks or scatches or anything. It includes
> the compression plug, top cap and 2 carbon spacers. It has been cut to
> 225mm and has a 43mm rake.
> I just recently purchased this, but I sold the frame that I was going to
> put this on. So I'd like to get out of what I have invested and sell
> this for $162.50 shipped to the lower 48.
> I can provide digital images if desired.
> Thanks for looking. -Keith

How long have you been riding it? Anyway, I'm interested. The shipping
address though is in Latvia, Europe. Would you be able to do that via
ordinary USPS?

Thanks Den Brewers

--
Michael

Michael

barrygol
August 11th 03, 05:35 PM
D. Keith Arbuck wrote:
> This is a like new Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" threadless all carbon fork that
> is in perfect condition -- no marks or scatches or anything. It includes
> the compression plug, top cap and 2 carbon spacers. It has been cut to
> 225mm and has a 43mm rake.
> I just recently purchased this, but I sold the frame that I was going to
> put this on. So I'd like to get out of what I have invested and sell
> this for $162.50 shipped to the lower 48.
> I can provide digital images if desired.
> Thanks for looking. -Keith

If this is still for sale, please contact me. Thanks!

D. Keith Arbuckle
August 12th 03, 03:41 PM
This was sold shortly after I posted this message back in Feb 2003.
-Keith

"barrygol" > wrote in message
> D. Keith Arbuck wrote:
> > This is a like new Reynolds Ouzo Pro 1" threadless all carbon fork
that
> > is in perfect condition -- no marks or scatches or anything. It
includes
> > the compression plug, top cap and 2 carbon spacers. It has been cut to
> > 225mm and has a 43mm rake.
> > I just recently purchased this, but I sold the frame that I was going
> > put this on. So I'd like to get out of what I have invested and sell
> > this for $162.50 shipped to the lower 48.
> > I can provide digital images if desired.
> > Thanks for looking. -Keith
>

> If this is still for sale, please contact me. Thanks!
>

> --

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home