PDA

View Full Version : FS: 177.5 Dura Ace Cranks 52/41 and D/A Octalink BB $140

Jdbkski
July 17th 03, 02:35 PM
Very low mileage, used in TT's only. These are the current octalink style
cranks with D/A chainrings 52/41 and a virtually new D/A Octalink bottom
bracket.

Price $140

cogspinner
November 7th 03, 08:55 PM
Jdbkski wrote:
> Very low mileage, used in TT's only. These are the current octalink
> style cranks with D/A chainrings
> 52/41 and a virtually new D/A Octalink bottom bracket.
> Price $140

Still Available?

Doug
November 7th 03, 09:18 PM
I may have a set of 177.5. installed briefly, and then never used. 39/53
rings.

"cogspinner" > wrote in message
> Jdbkski wrote:
> > Very low mileage, used in TT's only. These are the current octalink
> > style cranks with D/A chainrings
> > 52/41 and a virtually new D/A Octalink bottom bracket.
> > Price $140
>

> Still Available?
>

> --

Google