PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rare Schwinn Racing BMX 24 " Pro Stock Class - Super!

probmx
July 22nd 03, 12:23 AM
I have an rare Schwinn Pro Stock 3 24 inch racing BMX bike for sale. This
bike rocks, whether racing or cruising. Very rare and difficult to get,
and offered here at a super price. The bike features pro-class components,
is super light, super stiff, and super fast.
*
Specifications:
*
Color: Racing Team Black with Red highlights: hubs, brakes, graphics Frame:
Schwinn Design 6061T-6 Aluminum, Epicenter Seat Stays, Forged BB/ Chainstay
yoke, Ram Air Seat Stay yoke Oversized 1 1/8” Machined Headtube, Integrated
chain adjuster
Fork: Schwinn 100% 4130 Cro-Moly Threadless Chromed, Over Sized 1 1/8”
Steerer, 1/4” Dropouts Headset: Tange Aheadset 1 1/8” , Crankset: Super
Hot! Heat Treated One Piece,175mm w/XS 40T Alloy Sprocket Pedals/Clips: XS
Alloy Platform, Cro-Moly Axles Brakes/Levers: Screaming Red Alloy Direct
Pull Brake Rear/Alloy Lever , Handlebar: XS 2 Piece Type
Stem: XS Alloy Inverted Style , Hubs: XS Alloy 36H (Red!)
Rims: Alloy 7X Type, 36H
Seatpost: XS Alloy Micro-adjust 26.8mm x 300mm + one extra Super Long alloy
(as shown)
Seat Clamp: XS Six Shooter Alloy
Saddle: Schwinn Embossed Silver Rally Stripe Padded w/7mm Rails Tires: XS
Scrambler Blackwalls, F: 24x2.125, R: 24 x 1.75/27 TPI w/Raised White
Letters
Extras: Schwinn Stinger Kraton Grips
*
This bike rocks! The bike has never been raced or jumped, and is in super
condition. Very lightly riden, with very few miles.
*
This bike lists for $850.00 CDN + taxes and is impossible to find. Its for
sale at only for $250 USD or $325.00 CDN.
*
This bike must sell and though the price is a super deal, it will sell at
asking of the CLOSEST REASONABLE OFFER! The bike is in the Toronto area.
Send me an email, and make me an offer to . Thanks for
looking and enjoy the pics!
*
*
Check out the pictures below or browse the album:
*
Small Size PICS:
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p7972a63424834626f42a61f377b5a664/fbe97689.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pab34a60d67f2ea0d38f37a3b1b42d0b4/fbe971a2.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p835506c9dc83ab94c018d0279f325f22/fbe970e3.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pa7d9fa2e4bf8ca48fe2bdde8bd1542d7/fbe9706e.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p3265408008a760ae93e217e65cc2f8a6/fbe9700e.jpg
*
*
Super Size PICS:
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p7972a63424834626f42a61f377b5a664/fbe97689.jpg.orig.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pab34a60d67f2ea0d38f37a3b1b42d0b4/fbe971a2.jpg.orig.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p835506c9dc83ab94c018d0279f325f22/fbe970e3.jpg.orig.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pa7d9fa2e4bf8ca48fe2bdde8bd1542d7/fbe9706e.jpg.orig.jpg
*
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p3265408008a760ae93e217e65cc2f8a6/fbe9700e.jpg.orig.jpg
*
The album:
*
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289912723&code=5581904&mode=invite
*

Kelly
August 3rd 03, 09:09 PM
Ok enough posting already
"probmx" > wrote in message
> [...]
> (as shown)
> Seat Clamp: XS Six Shooter Alloy
> Saddle: Schwinn Embossed Silver Rally Stripe Padded w/7mm Rails Tires: XS
> Scrambler Blackwalls, F: 24x2.125, R: 24 x 1.75/27 TPI w/Raised White
> Letters
> Extras: Schwinn Stinger Kraton Grips
>
> This bike rocks! The bike has never been raced or jumped, and is in super
> condition. Very lightly riden, with very few miles.
>
> This bike lists for $850.00 CDN + taxes and is impossible to find. Its
for
> sale at only for $250 USD or $325.00 CDN.
>
> This bike must sell and though the price is a super deal, it will sell at
> asking of the CLOSEST REASONABLE OFFER! The bike is in the Toronto area.
> Send me an email, and make me an offer to . Thanks for
> looking and enjoy the pics!
>

> Check out the pictures below or browse the album:

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home