PDA

View Full Version : Re: WTB: Road bike w/ Shimano 105 or higher, carbon fork, not too expensive

Paul Southworth
July 22nd 03, 05:04 PM
In article >,
Praveen Srinivasan > wrote:
>I'm looking for my first road bike, and want one with decent components and
>a carbon fork.

Praveen, bikes come in a lot of sizes. You didn't mention which
one you need. If you don't know, start at a bike shop. Fit is the
most important part of the bike - a $200 used road bike that fits
will carry you farther and faster than a $1000 bike that doesn't fit.
Fitting is most easily done in person. Ask other local cyclists
for to recommend shops that do good fitting work. You could also
try Chain Reaction in Redwood City, a big Trek dealer; the owner
is a regular contributor on the rec.bicycles.* newsgroups.

--Paul

Alex Rodriguez
July 22nd 03, 08:10 PM
In article >, says...

>Hey all,
>I'm looking for my first road bike, and want one with decent components and
>a carbon fork.

I may have what you are looking for. It is a Tsunami frame with all 105
parts. Everything is new except for the wheels which are slightly used
Ritchey wheels. What size do you ride? I'm looking to get $900 + shipping.
-----------------
Alex __O
_-\<,_
(_)/ (_)

Praveen Srinivasan
July 22nd 03, 08:11 PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm a 56cm.

Praveen

Praveen Srinivasan wrote:

> Hey all,
> I'm looking for my first road bike, and want one with decent components
> and a carbon fork.
>
> Praveen Srinivasan

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home