PDA

View Full Version : Scattante- italian for "sucker"?

trg
July 22nd 03, 10:20 PM
Hi,

Does anyone here have a frame made by Scattante and sold by Supergo
(especially the CFR)? I'm thinking of getting one, and since I don't know
the brand, would like some feedback before shelling out the bucks.

Thanks.

---

wannagofast
July 23rd 03, 02:09 AM
I had the Airplane Alu frame, frame broke in month 13. It was at the end of
the product cycle. The Scandium was offered as a replacement, but they
ultimately didn't have my size last fall. Convinced them to return my
money, which they did. I kept the fork.

So the result was ok for a frame that broke, rather not have a frame that
broke, though.

"trg" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone here have a frame made by Scattante and sold by Supergo
> (especially the CFR)? I'm thinking of getting one, and since I don't know
> the brand, would like some feedback before shelling out the bucks.
>
> Thanks.
>

> ---

Tim Lines
July 23rd 03, 03:46 AM
I talked to a guy at one of my criterium races who was riding one. He
LOVES it. Went on and on about what a wonderful bike it is. Seemed
pretty quick too.

trg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone here have a frame made by Scattante and sold by Supergo
> (especially the CFR)? I'm thinking of getting one, and since I don't know
> the brand, would like some feedback before shelling out the bucks.
>
> Thanks.
>

> ---

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home