PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Jamis Explorer 3.0

Jazzman
July 25th 03, 12:30 PM
I am a mainly weekend bicycle rider who recently decided to upgrade
from an old 10-speed. After visiting a couple of local bicyce shops,
I wound up buying a Jamis Explorer 3.0 on the recommendation of the
shop owner. He said he liked it because that model generally has
parts that are one notch higher in quality that all other make bikes
in its price range. I paid $340 for it. I've since noted that I can
find out very little about that particular model Jamis and suspect it
may be a new but older model line. Would appreciate any opinions and
information anyone might have about this bike.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home