PDA

View Full Version : Iinstructions for assembling Yakima roof rack?

dtn
August 3rd 03, 05:03 AM
Can someone tell me where I can find instructions for assembling a
Yakima car roof rack?

Ours broke (driven under a car port) and I think I might be able to
put it together or maybe order the parts so I can fix it. Do not have
original instructions. - Thanks

Jack
August 4th 03, 06:34 AM
When I needed instructions for my new instructionless Sidewinder a few
months ago I found themk on Yakima's web site. Seemed like they had
PDF's for most, if not all, their current products.

Best of luck!

-Jack

(dtn) wrote in message >...
> Can someone tell me where I can find instructions for assembling a
> Yakima car roof rack?
>
> Ours broke (driven under a car port) and I think I might be able to
> put it together or maybe order the parts so I can fix it. Do not have
> original instructions. - Thanks

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home