PDA

View Full Version : FS: Selle Italia Flite Genuine Gel Saddle(s)

Mark P. Livingood
August 7th 03, 02:49 AM
Classic Flite shape with three Genuine Gel inserts. Titanium rails. 255g.
Black. $45/ea. + $5 for shipping.

Photos here: http://home.att.net/~rally_central/saddles.JPG

All are used but in very-good to excellent condition having been ridden
between 100 - 500 recreational / training miles (no crashes). White colored
"Flite" lettering on saddle nose is still clearly visible on all of the
saddles and the least used still has the white "Titanium" lettering visible
on both sides of the saddle.

These were fitted to my road tandems & racing bikes for a few months and all
were subsequently replaced by a different model of saddle that is more
compatible with my slowly changing sit-bone structure.

Regards,
Mark

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home