PDA

View Full Version : it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and barely used. Has spent

fmn2
August 9th 03, 07:27 PM
it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and barely
used. Has spent most of that time in a dark closet since I don't climb
a lot. Hasn't
been out in the sun for more than a bare few climbing days. All the
webbing is still supple and fresh.
And given the design even if some part fails the entire harness won't
as
it is held together by the rope if tied properly. So it passes my
"more
than one thing must fail" test.
Also it's the only harness I ever found that I could wear without it
getting in my way all the time.

bfd
August 9th 03, 09:44 PM
Excellent, I always wonder what happened to that "10 year old frank mitch
newton"....
"fmn2" > wrote in message
om...
> it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and barely
> used. Has spent most of that time in a dark closet since I don't climb
> a lot. Hasn't
> been out in the sun for more than a bare few climbing days. All the
> webbing is still supple and fresh.
> And given the design even if some part fails the entire harness won't
> as
> it is held together by the rope if tied properly. So it passes my
> "more
> than one thing must fail" test.
> Also it's the only harness I ever found that I could wear without it
> getting in my way all the time.

Tim McNamara
August 10th 03, 05:07 AM
In article >,
(fmn2) wrote:

> it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and
> barely used. Has spent most of that time in a dark closet since I
> don't climb a lot. Hasn't been out in the sun for more than a bare
> few climbing days. All the webbing is still supple and fresh. And
> given the design even if some part fails the entire harness won't
> as it is held together by the rope if tied properly. So it passes
> my "more than one thing must fail" test. Also it's the only harness
> I ever found that I could wear without it getting in my way all the
> time.

And WTF might a "frank mitch newton" be, and how is it used on a
bicycle?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home