PDA

View Full Version : WTB: single Shimano brake caliper

Lou D'Amelio
August 10th 03, 01:28 AM
Hi - I need a Shimano brake caliper - one only, not a set. Very good
to new condition, prefer Ultegra or Dura-Ace although 105 OK. Let me
know what you have and what condition the pads are in. Reply by
e-mail. Thanks.........

Kevin Rook
August 10th 03, 01:39 AM
Front or rear?

Lou D'Amelio wrote:

> Hi - I need a Shimano brake caliper - one only, not a set. Very good
> to new condition, prefer Ultegra or Dura-Ace although 105 OK. Let me
> know what you have and what condition the pads are in. Reply by
> e-mail. Thanks.........

Derek Torrington
August 10th 03, 01:42 AM
I have one up on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3621604969&category=42331&rd=1

It's an RX-100 rear and the pads are pretty good still.

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:39:34 -0500, Kevin Rook > wrote:

>Front or rear?
>

>Lou D'Amelio wrote:
>
>> Hi - I need a Shimano brake caliper - one only, not a set. Very good
>> to new condition, prefer Ultegra or Dura-Ace although 105 OK. Let me
>> know what you have and what condition the pads are in. Reply by
>> e-mail. Thanks.........

Peter Moore
August 10th 03, 06:17 AM
I have an Ultegra dual pivot rear, new, no shoes, though.
Let me know if interested.
PM

Lou D'Amelio wrote:

> Hi - I need a Shimano brake caliper - one only, not a set. Very good
> to new condition, prefer Ultegra or Dura-Ace although 105 OK. Let me
> know what you have and what condition the pads are in. Reply by
> e-mail. Thanks.........

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home