PDA

View Full Version : FS: misc. mtn. bike castoffs - scott, shimano

dookie
August 13th 03, 12:47 PM
see my road castoffs as well...

i opened my 'parts box' to stash the road stuff and noticed these just
sitting. figured i'd post them as well. same deal. make an offer, i'll
probably take it. paypal preferred. you pay actual shipping from central
NC.

* 1 pair shimano deore XT STI brake/shift levers. 8spd SLR plus servo-wave.
some paint missing from brake levers, functionally perfect however.

* 1 complete set (2 pair) scott/pederson 'self-energizing' (se) cantilever
brakes with aztec pads. well-used, but still serviceable.

* 1 specialized titanium stem. 1.125" threadless, 0deg rise, 140mm. 6al/4v
alloy (it says so right on the sticker!), satin finish. new, never
installed!

thanks for looking, and remove the obvious to reply...

dookie
August 13th 03, 06:12 PM
oh yeah...one more thing:

* 1 Shimano HG91 chain. 116 links. new in box.

dookie

"dookie" > wrote in message
om...
> see my road castoffs as well...
>
> i opened my 'parts box' to stash the road stuff and noticed these just
> sitting. figured i'd post them as well. same deal. make an offer, i'll
> probably take it. paypal preferred. you pay actual shipping from central
> NC.
>
> * 1 pair shimano deore XT STI brake/shift levers. 8spd SLR plus
servo-wave.
> some paint missing from brake levers, functionally perfect however.
>
> * 1 complete set (2 pair) scott/pederson 'self-energizing' (se) cantilever
> brakes with aztec pads. well-used, but still serviceable.
>
> * 1 specialized titanium stem. 1.125" threadless, 0deg rise, 140mm.
6al/4v
> alloy (it says so right on the sticker!), satin finish. new, never
> installed!
>
> thanks for looking, and remove the obvious to reply...

dookie
August 14th 03, 03:49 AM
but wait...there's more:

* 1 beefy paramount prestige steel unicrown mtb fork. purpleish, very good
condition. swapped for suspension and not ridden much, only during shock
rebuilds. 1.125" threaded. 5.5" steerer w/1.5" of thread.

* 1 rock shox mag 21. works fine. replaced w/girvin. rebuilt twice. no
leaks. 1.125" threaded. 5.5" steerer w/1.25" of thread.

dookie

> oh yeah...one more thing:
>
> * 1 Shimano HG91 chain. 116 links. new in box.
>
> dookie
>
> > see my road castoffs as well...
> >
> > i opened my 'parts box' to stash the road stuff and noticed these just
> > sitting. figured i'd post them as well. same deal. make an offer,
i'll
> > probably take it. paypal preferred. you pay actual shipping from
central
> > NC.
> >
> > * 1 pair shimano deore XT STI brake/shift levers. 8spd SLR plus
> servo-wave.
> > some paint missing from brake levers, functionally perfect however.
> >
> > * 1 complete set (2 pair) scott/pederson 'self-energizing' (se)
cantilever
> > brakes with aztec pads. well-used, but still serviceable.
> >
> > * 1 specialized titanium stem. 1.125" threadless, 0deg rise, 140mm.
> 6al/4v
> > alloy (it says so right on the sticker!), satin finish. new, never
> > installed!
> >
> > thanks for looking, and remove the obvious to reply...

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home