PDA

View Full Version : Ad: XTR M960 Low Prices!

Bulltek Sports
August 13th 03, 05:13 PM
As many may be aware Shimano is restricting dealers to in the near future
fix prices on certain goods which is highly illegal in the USA. We will not
agree to this and harm buyers So for as long as I can I will be offering the
following prices on the new XTR parts.

Hurry as I am sure Shimano will try their best to sut us down from offering
these lower prices. Go ahead and compare these prices to the "Shimano
Authorized" prices.

Crankset - $419.95
Rear Derailleur M960 - $119.95
Front Derailleur - M960 - $84.95
Cassette M960 - $129.95
Hydraulic Brakes M965 - 129.95 (Center), $115.95 (6-Bolt)
Levers/Shifters M965 - $329.95

Xavier Cintron
Bulltek Sports / Bulltek Sports Outdoors
"The Internet's Pro Bicycle Shop"
1.888.BULLTEK
<http://www.bullteksports.com>
<http://www.bullteksports.com/Outdoors/index.htm>
Biggest Selection Anywhere!
Check out our Monthly Sale online!!!

Hamilton in Hamilton

A family owned/conducted business. Thanks for your business.

We contribute not consume!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home