PDA

View Full Version : DURA-ACE FRONT DERAILLEUR - $27 shipped!!

basjan
August 13th 03, 08:41 PM
SHIMANO DURA-ACE FRONT DERAILLEUR + Extra!!

For sale is an almost brand new Dura-Ace Front Derailleur. This is the newer
FD-7700 model and is a braze-on type. I can, however, include an extra
31.8mm (1 ¼") clamp for the derailleur, if the buyer needs this as well. The
derailleur is in excellent shape, with very little chain rub on the inside
cage, and looks brand new on the outside cage, with the well-known Dura-Ace
finish completely intact (can provide pictures on request).

Price: $27.00 shipped (shipping included)

I accept checks (held until cleared), money orders, cashier's checks, and
Paypal.

basjan
August 13th 03, 08:42 PM
Contact Jan: basjan(at)vt.edu

"basjan" > wrote in message
> SHIMANO DURA-ACE FRONT DERAILLEUR + Extra!!
>
> For sale is an almost brand new Dura-Ace Front Derailleur. This is the
newer
> FD-7700 model and is a braze-on type. I can, however, include an extra
> 31.8mm (1 ¼") clamp for the derailleur, if the buyer needs this as well.
The
> derailleur is in excellent shape, with very little chain rub on the inside
> cage, and looks brand new on the outside cage, with the well-known
Dura-Ace
> finish completely intact (can provide pictures on request).
>
> Price: $27.00 shipped (shipping included)
>
> I accept checks (held until cleared), money orders, cashier's checks, and
> Paypal.

basjan
August 13th 03, 11:06 PM
Sold

"basjan" > wrote in message
> SHIMANO DURA-ACE FRONT DERAILLEUR + Extra!!
>
> For sale is an almost brand new Dura-Ace Front Derailleur. This is the
newer
> FD-7700 model and is a braze-on type. I can, however, include an extra
> 31.8mm (1 ¼") clamp for the derailleur, if the buyer needs this as well.
The
> derailleur is in excellent shape, with very little chain rub on the inside
> cage, and looks brand new on the outside cage, with the well-known
Dura-Ace
> finish completely intact (can provide pictures on request).
>
> Price: $27.00 shipped (shipping included)
>
> I accept checks (held until cleared), money orders, cashier's checks, and
> Paypal.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home