PDA

View Full Version : WTB Sampson road pedals and/or cleats

Dan H.
August 13th 03, 10:51 PM
Joe, I have a set of Sampon titanium axle pedals and cleats. The pedals are
VERY clean and un scraped and even sport the original Bike N' Hike price
sticker I never took off. Original retail was $149.99 on sale for $75.00
[probably cost]. I have the cleats for them too. They are obviously walked
on but the working surfaces are in great shape. They are missing the "D"
shaped washers and bolts though. I'm sure good old round washers would work
perfectly and I can supply new stainless button head bolt also.
How about $50.00 shipped?

"Joe Brady" > wrote in message
> Will help you clean out that old shop or garage drawer. Looking for
> Sampson road pedals and especially the cleats. These are the cleats with
> a lip on the front and the back. Let me know if you've got some you'd
> like to get rid of. Thanks.
>
> Joe

Joe Brady
August 13th 03, 11:53 PM
Will help you clean out that old shop or garage drawer. Looking for
Sampson road pedals and especially the cleats. These are the cleats with
a lip on the front and the back. Let me know if you've got some you'd
like to get rid of. Thanks.

Joe

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home