PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sidi Road Shoes sz 43

idealaw@###concentric.net
August 14th 03, 06:12 PM
FS: Sidi Shadow road shoes. size 43. 1998 model. Color is
gold with dark blue mesh. Has micro-adjust buckle. Accepts
standard Sidi adaptor plates (not included)

Shoes in great condition, have had little use.

$50 shipped (US).

Please resond to idealaw at concentric
dot net

knowrice
August 19th 03, 06:41 PM
idealaw wrote:
> FS: Sidi Shadow road shoes. size 43. 1998 model. Color is gold with dark
> blue mesh. Has micro-adjust buckle. Accepts standard Sidi adaptor plates
> (not included)
> Shoes in great condition, have had little use.
> $50 shipped (US).
> Please resond to idealaw at concentric dot net

Please send me a photo of the Sidi sz43 Road Shoes if they are still
available.

Thanks Randy

knowrice
August 19th 03, 06:45 PM
idealaw wrote:
> FS: Sidi Shadow road shoes. size 43. 1998 model. Color is gold with dark
> blue mesh. Has micro-adjust buckle. Accepts standard Sidi adaptor plates
> (not included)
> Shoes in great condition, have had little use.
> $50 shipped (US).
> Please resond to idealaw at concentric dot net

Please send me a photo of the Sidi sz43 Road Shoes if they are still
available.

Thanks Randy

knowrice
August 19th 03, 06:57 PM
idealaw wrote:
> FS: Sidi Shadow road shoes. size 43. 1998 model. Color is gold with dark
> blue mesh. Has micro-adjust buckle. Accepts standard Sidi adaptor plates
> (not included)
> Shoes in great condition, have had little use.
> $50 shipped (US).
> Please resond to idealaw at concentric dot net

Please send me a photo of the Sidi sz43 Road Shoes if they are still
available.

Thanks Randy

idealaw@###concentric.net
August 19th 03, 11:03 PM
Hi Randy, please send me your email
address and I will get some photos to you.

John

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home