PDA

View Full Version : Specialized M2 with JUDY SL C3

sidi
August 15th 03, 12:43 AM
<B> Go Lance Armstrong! We want number 6!

to 5 feet 11 inches.<br>

years tour de france my heart just wept that i got stuck with a mountain
bike.
physically sound.Laid down once in the Santa Cruz mountain dirt when i lived
there - Nicene Marks.I just replaced the drive-train and cables but it will
require a minor tuneup when you receive it to finetune the bike. S-Works
front hub is 1 mm to wide for the forks so the paint and a tad bit of metal
got rubbed off from the rotational force of the wheel. Have more pics if
needed. And a 2.5 CM spacer is on the Steerer Tube if you need to cut the
Steerer Tube.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home