PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: 3T Zepp bar, Zepp XL stem, cippo stem.

Jeff
August 17th 03, 02:18 AM
I have a basically new set of 3T Over sized Zepp bars (40cm outside to
outside) that I need to either sell or trade of normal sized bars
(25.8 or 26) at least 42 cm center to center. Will sell outright for
32.00 shipped in CONUS.

I also have a 3T zepp XL over sized stem to trade for either a normal
sized stem. My stem in 80* in 1 1/8 at 120mm length. I need a 110mm in
1 1/8 at 90* with 25.8 or 26 diameter if possible. This stem has 40
miles on it, would sell outright for 45 shipped or trade toward bars
as mentioned above.

Last, I have a cippo 3T stem (the zebra stripes like on specialized
bikes) that is 80* and 90mm in length. Would again trade for above
mentioned items (bars or stem) or sell outright for 25 shipped. Very
low miles on this stem also and it is oversized.

Thanks

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home