PDA

View Full Version : FS: MTB Tires CONTI, IRC and Hutchinson

JC
August 26th 03, 05:52 PM
4 NEW In package Conti vertical pro 2.3 UST tubeless tires 40.00 each shipped

2 Used but in very good condition 2.0 Conti Double Fighter semi slick. 10.00 each

2 NEW IRC 2.25 Trailbear 20.00 each

4 slightly used Hutchinson misquito 1.85 10.00 each

All prices include shipping

KevinMTB
August 28th 03, 06:10 AM
Jc wrote:
> 4 NEW In package Conti vertical pro 2.3 UST tubeless tires 40.00
> each shipped
> 2 Used but in very good condition 2.0 Conti Double Fighter semi slick.
> 10.00 each
> 2 NEW IRC 2.25 Trailbear 20.00 each
> 4 slightly used Hutchinson misquito 1.85 10.00 each
> All prices include shipping

I might be interested in buying 2 Conti. vert. pro 2.3 UST tires. Would
you be sending them USPS as I live in Hawaii and UPS and FedEX are
expensive to send by air.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home