PDA

View Full Version : WTB Onza HO pedal cleats (ezClassifieds)

Ryan
August 28th 03, 05:44 AM
Looking for a pair of cleats for my Onza HO pedals. If anyone has a set floating around they want to sell, let me know. The pedals are collecting dust until I can get some more cleats.

PS~If you responded to my last ad looking for cleats, I accidentally erased your email, so please email me again

Price: N/A
Location: USA>Washington>Tacoma
Category: Home>Sport & Recreation>Biking>Parts & Accessories>Pedals

Remove **RemoveThis** from the email address.

Please EMAIL the posting party directly. Do not reply to this group.

--
This article was posted by request of the author
by www.ezClassifieds.com. Report abuse:

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home