PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cycle Ops MAG + Trainer

Plaine's Inc.
August 29th 03, 06:14 PM
Hands down the Cycle Ops MAG + trainer has to be one of the nicest trainers
I have ever used. Why you might ask, well I'll tell you. With its magnetic
resistance and handlebar mounted adjuster you get a variety of rides in a
matter of seconds. If you were looking for a trainer for this off season and
want to get in great shape for spring, this is the trainer for you.
Priced at $265.00 it is a steal! Click the link below to check it out or
to order the Cycle Ops MAG + trainer:

http://www.plaines.com/browse.cfm/4,4471.htm

Check out all our other items on our web site!

--
Chad Hudson
Plaine's Inc.

888-216-7122

Borton Frankston
August 30th 03, 11:20 PM
Dear Store Owner,

Your prices are no "steal" there are plenty of cheaper suppliers.

Also, you post way too much, buy some banner space on a site, stop
infiltrating our group with your over priced "deals"

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Plaine's Inc." > wrote in message
> Hands down the Cycle Ops MAG + trainer has to be one of the nicest
trainers
> I have ever used. Why you might ask, well I'll tell you. With its magnetic
> resistance and handlebar mounted adjuster you get a variety of rides in a
> matter of seconds. If you were looking for a trainer for this off season
and
> want to get in great shape for spring, this is the trainer for you.
> Priced at $265.00 it is a steal! Click the link below to check it out
or
> to order the Cycle Ops MAG + trainer:
>
> http://www.plaines.com/browse.cfm/4,4471.htm
>
> Check out all our other items on our web site!
>
> --
> Chad Hudson
> Plaine's Inc.
> 55 West Housatonic Street