PDA

View Full Version : FS: 54cm Vintage Reynolds 531 Trek 660 (1985)

Josh
August 30th 03, 05:31 PM
You know you want the vintage 531... Forget that hard-ridin tweaky alloy bike.

Here's the details:

1985 Trek 660, 54cm, vintage lugged 531 bike that rides like a dream
- new (<100 mi) Continental Grand Prix 3000 tires
- TTT 130mm stem and Salsa Bell Lap (46cm) bar (original bar and stem included)
- new cartridge brake pads
- totally fantastic condition! Rides great, everything works and runs reliably
and smoothly. Not a spec of rust. Extremely low miles, meticulously maintained
- I'll throw in the seat pack, two spare tubes and two spare new 6sp chains.

All original except saddle, pedals (pedals not included) and front derailleur
(Shimano 105). See the brochure:

http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/trek/85TrekRacing.pdf

This isn't some clunker or old garage sale bike... it's a sweet-riding vintage
steel frame with reliable old-school components in remarkable, daily-rideable
condition that'll last forever. Bike's in Austin, TX, I can send photos and
other details. I'll ship it anywhere in the USA.

$275 obo!!

email me: replace "-SPAMLESS-" with an "@": jkarnes1-SPAMLESS-austin.rr.com

--
Josh Karnes

http://www.krashjones.com
http://www.prophetsandpoets.com

j.stevens
September 9th 03, 11:48 AM
Hi, Josh. Still selling? If so, I'm interested, and if you have any
digital pics, I'd appreciate it if you'd email me.

Thanks & regards,

John

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home