PDA

View Full Version : FA: Abici Podium with Carbon Fork and DA cranks/bb/front der

InTheMiddle
September 1st 03, 05:34 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3624940219

also have practically new (200 miles) DA brakes for sale... $120 shipped
to your door in the 48 states.

and an Abici fork (brand new.. came with my TT frame.. but I built with
an aero fork instead.... I have have the exact same fork on my V1 and
really like it...) ... carbon steerer 1 1/8th 44mm Integrated.... $250
shipped to your door in the 48 states....

I might put both of those up for auction in the coming days... so hurry
before it's too late.....

I do paypal if you do a direct transfer from your bank account (no
credit cards)..... or money order...

jason(dot)k(at)attbi(dot)com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home