PDA

View Full Version : FS: Time Trial Bike

KJB
September 1st 03, 03:20 PM
Frameset: Tsunami Aluminum compact frame with Kinesis carbon fork threaded
headset. Steep time trial geometry.

Size: Small Compact- I am 5'10. Can fit anyone from 5'4 - 5'11 due to
geometry and Look Ergo Stem.

Seatpost - Trek Black Anodized (like new)

Saddle - Yellow San Marco Era Leather (like new)

Stem - Look Ergo stem (huge range of adjustability, slight use)

Bars - Profile cowhorn with Syntace clip-ons. (like new)

Shifters - Dura Ace bar ends (like new)

Drivetrain - Ultegra BB (new), Cassette(12/23, like new), crankset (175's,
53/39, some scratches, good cond.), front and rear derailleurs (both like
new).

Brakes - Tektro dual pivot with aero tt brake levers (like new)

***Wheelset (650c size)- Front - HED Trispoke (about 400 miles), Rear -
Specialized Trispoke 9 speed (about 1000 miles)!!! Fastest wheelset
available!

Tires - Top of the line Vittoria PRB CX Kevlar clinchers 700x19 (like new)

Pedals are not included, but I have a set of black Look 296's that I would
also be willing to sell.
Pictures available.
Price is $1100 US plus half shipping, Paypal accepted.

Lee Taylor
September 6th 03, 07:26 PM
Rod,
I kept getting invalid address in replying to your email. Shipping would be
approximately $30. I am the original owner.
Regards,
Lee
Sacramento, Ca. area

"> Litespeed Vortex 6:4 Titanium frame with Look carbon fork.

> Full DuraAce STI except: Chris King headset
> Ritchey OCR wheelset
> Look PP256 pedals
> Pictures at:
> http://home.comcast.net/~bikerlee/litespeed/litespeed.htm
>
> Bike is in excellent condition.
> Price is $1800 US plus half shipping, Paypal accepted.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home