PDA

View Full Version : Needed- moustache bars, new/used

Hws68272
September 3rd 03, 08:08 PM
Anyone have a set or know where I can purchase a set of "moustache" bars? I'd
prefer NOT to pay the $60 price for Nittos I'm seeing here locally(Portland,
OR) in shops. I'd also be happy to purchase a used set.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

B. Sanders
September 4th 03, 04:36 PM
"Hws68272" > wrote in message
> Anyone have a set or know where I can purchase a set of "moustache" bars?
I'd
> prefer NOT to pay the $60 price for Nittos I'm seeing here
locally(Portland,
> OR) in shops. I'd also be happy to purchase a used set.

If you don't mind waiting and watching every single day for a couple of
years, you might save $20. A search on Google Groups shows that the last
sets of moustache bars sold on Usenet (on this NG) were in 2000. Exactly 3
sets were sold here in the past 4 years.

Just spend the money, and buy what you want, in the correct size. It's worth
it.

HTH

-=B=-

Google