PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS: wheelset, ultegra 9 spd kit, 61cm steel frame

bstein69
September 5th 03, 08:54 PM
How far is this setup from being a complete bike? I'm interested,
because I could possibly save some money doing it this way. Maybe email
me with some info and pictures? How much are you looking for the whole
setup? Let me know as soon as you can if you would. Thanks Bill

Jim
September 6th 03, 09:40 AM
bstein69 > wrote in message >...
> How far is this setup from being a complete bike? I'm interested,
> because I could possibly save some money doing it this way. Maybe email
> me with some info and pictures? How much are you looking for the whole
> setup? Let me know as soon as you can if you would. Thanks Bill

I'm interested in the wheel set and drive train group, are you willing to sell
them with out the frame? please let me know,

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home