PDA

View Full Version : FS: More wheels!

Mike S.
September 6th 03, 03:20 AM
Sold the Spinergys, sorry.

Still have the 303s, the Cosmic Carbone front wheel, and now even more
wheels!

I have a pair of Shimano cassette Cosmic Elites. Black rims, silver spokes,
20/20 front and rear. GREAT crit wheels. Bearings have the silky Mavic
spin. No tires, but it comes with the Mavic skewers. Looking for $225 obo

Also have a pair of Shimano cassette Mavic Helium clinchers. Condition
good-excellent, but the stickers are peeling a little. Looking for $300 obo

Email me for more info, pics when they get uploaded.

Mike
(replace TWO with 2 to reply)

MM
September 8th 03, 03:36 PM
Contact me MIke.
I am interested in the Carbone.

or

"Mike S." <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote in message news:<Xvb6b.44787$cj1.27768@fed1read06>...
> Sold the Spinergys, sorry.
>
> Still have the 303s, the Cosmic Carbone front wheel, and now even more
> wheels!
>
> I have a pair of Shimano cassette Cosmic Elites. Black rims, silver spokes,
> 20/20 front and rear. GREAT crit wheels. Bearings have the silky Mavic
> spin. No tires, but it comes with the Mavic skewers. Looking for $225 obo
>
> Also have a pair of Shimano cassette Mavic Helium clinchers. Condition
> good-excellent, but the stickers are peeling a little. Looking for $300 obo
>
> Email me for more info, pics when they get uploaded.
>
> Mike
> (replace TWO with 2 to reply)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home