PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RSX Seven Speed Triple Front Dérailleur

Grenouil
September 7th 03, 07:02 PM
Looking for a seven speed RSX FD-A410 Front Dérailleur with
28.6mm clamp - the early version for 46-36-26 chainrings.
(I know I can use other dérailleurs - but I specifically
want the RSX).

Please provide price including shipping to zip code 37027.

Thanks

rl51
November 7th 03, 08:12 AM
Grenouil wrote:
> Looking for a seven speed RSX FD-A410 Front Dérailleur with
> 28.6mm clamp - the early version for 46-36-26 chainrings. (I know I can
> use other dérailleurs - but I specifically want the RSX).
> Please provide price including shipping to zip code 37027.
> Thanks

I have a brand new RD-A410 with a 28.6mm clamp. It's only been taken out
of plastic for a visual inspection. I'm asking $10 and $5 in shipping. I
was intending to use it myself, but forgot to measure the seat tube
diameter (I need a 31.8mm).

rl51
November 7th 03, 08:12 AM
rl51 wrote:
> I have a brand new RD-A410 with a 28.6mm clamp. It's only been taken out
> of plastic for a visual inspection. I'm asking $10 and $5 in shipping. I
> was intending to use it myself, but forgot to measure the seat tube
> diameter (I need a 31.8mm).

Correction: it's an FD-A410, as the original poster was asking for :).
That's the original 7-speed RSX front derailer, by the way, that is
designed to work with a 46-36-26 triple (it'll work with the double,
too). Sorry about that.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home