PDA

View Full Version : FS: 8 Speed XTR/Sram drivetrain setup $200 shipped

Peter Rhodes
September 8th 03, 02:34 PM
I have the following items I would like to sell so that I can upgrade
to 9 speed. XTR 1 3/8 clamp on front der. bottom pull, top swing.
XTR 8 speed rear der. both in very good condition. XT 11-30 casette,
very good condition, 1995 XTR Silver cranks 170mm length. They are
scuffed up and no longer shine like new but are functionally still
perfect. Included will be a 107mm "XTR" bottom bracket. This is
square taper, not splined. Last but not least like new (less then 15
hours of use) SRAM 8 speed Attack grip shift. All parts work
perfectly. The chainrings are 24x34x46. I'd prefer to sell the whole
thing as a kit and not as individual parts. Let me know if you are
interested. All parts have less then 40 hours of use on them except
cranks. Those have probably twice that. I ride my road bike way more
then my mtn bike so most of these parts are older in date, but not in
use.

Thanks,
-Pete

Google