PDA

View Full Version : Spinergy Rev-X Wheelset for sale

lookman
September 8th 03, 09:29 PM
I have a clean Spinergy Rev-X wheelset for sale. They have less than
2000 miles on them. I will provide as much information as possible to
those interested. If interested, make an offer.

chazpow
September 9th 03, 01:13 AM
Lookman wrote:
> I have a clean Spinergy Rev-X wheelset for sale. They have less than
> 2000 miles on them. I will provide as much information as possible to
> those interested. If interested, make an offer.

please send as much info on wheels as possible, please..(clincher?
tubular? 700? 650? with or without cassette?) thanks!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home